If Hutch is out....

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why do you feel the need to neg just about every post that disagrees with your opinion? Are you incapable of having a debate about something without having to put someone down for having the temerity to have a different perspective to your own? It's not as if everyone is having a go at you personally.

First, why do you care? Next, I don’t, I didn’t ‘neg’ the previous poster. I did you because you offered nothing new. Finally, it’s not a neg, it’s a disagree button for members to use how they see fit  

9 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

First, why do you care? Next, I don’t, I didn’t ‘neg’ the previous poster. I did you because you offered nothing new. Finally, it’s not a neg, it’s a disagree button for members to use how they see fit  

True, but you're depriving people of magic Internet points! It's difficult enough trying to put bread on the table as it is! Have a heart. 

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Just a pattern I've noticed. 

Members have obviously used it is they fit as far as your posts are concerned! WTF:

Guest Ash76
8 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Just a pattern I've noticed. 

Members have obviously used it is they fit as far as your posts are concerned! WTF:

A2810036-FD56-4B33-8C93-E92E4C8E3CEC.gif

10 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

A2810036-FD56-4B33-8C93-E92E4C8E3CEC.gif

Is that how you reacted when you drove past the ground this evening and saw the crowds for the Varsity match? Good job you didn't have to walk through the rioutous bunch of the unwashed!

On 18/03/2019 at 08:39, shandypants said:

I can’t see the point in playing Palmer in midfield. He hasn’t played there for years and may be rubbish there now plus he’s the best fullback in the club. Leave the back four unchanged; it’s settled now and should only be changed because of injury to a player. 

I’d stick with Pelupessy if Hutchinson is out as he has the mobility and fitness over our other backup midfielders. Bruce has just under a fortnight to drill into Pelupessy what he needs to do and (as some have already pointed out) how he needs to position himself defensively. 

Pelupessy has played well before and, at the time, some were suggesting he was s future captain. Let’s see what Bruce can do with him if Hutchinson is out. 

Frankly I don’t think he has many other options aside fro Pelupessy.

Jones hasn’t featured for one reason or another so it’s very hard to know what Bruce’s thoughts are here.

.this is crunch time and I don’t see the side changing all that much, injuries permitting.

JP has to learn when to mark the man and when to mark the space. It can be learned, comes with experience and confidence.

The latter is probably the biggest complaint because he doesn't trust himself he would rather play a short ball to Bannan rather than taking it on himself, which he has done.

Is he a straight replacement for Hutch? No

Can he do a job? Yes but he will need help from those behind him telling him when to stick or twist, until he grows more into the role.

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Is that how you reacted when you drove past the ground this evening and saw the crowds for the Varsity match? Good job you didn't have to walk through the rioutous bunch of the unwashed!

C0B74C3F-DD0A-4287-9008-9478A1AD59A4.gif

18 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

His game is built on chasing after the ball around the park.

In a manner that gives him a good chance of winning the ball back and getting possession for the team.

anyone can chase a ball around a pitch - getting it and using it effectively is the reason Hutchinson is a v good player and joey is much more limited.

21 hours ago, ka58 said:

No I don’t think so.

he’s a much better footballer than pelupessy.

I still think he's actually a centre half and would play even better there for us than in midfield.  But as Hector and Lees are great and we don't have another top ball winner this makes sense for now.

On 18/03/2019 at 07:44, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Forgot about Jones. I'd agree with that.

Are you fvking insane? joey did nothing wrong the other day. Tackled and used the ball well with composure. No world beater but i dont understand the levels of stick he gets. He cant be better than he is. Jones is pathetic.