We’ve become a big side

6 minutes ago, striker said:

It's a Bruce traight, likes big, powerful, pacey players. Nothing wrong with that, sprinkled with a Bannan or two we'll be looking good.

We just need that big powerful box to box midfielder now,  and I'm sure Bruce will be sorting that in the summer.

39 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We just need that big powerful box to box midfielder now,  and I'm sure Bruce will be sorting that in the summer.

If he's still got the legs, Diame on a 1 year deal in the summer would be ideal. Contract expires in the summer, so a nice free transfer.

Ideally, I'd rather we signed younger players, but financially we might not be able to do that all the time.

4 hours ago, james o connor said:

One of two obvious issues we had, along with a lack of pace. Funny how it took Bruce less than 48 hours to address what neither previous manager could see in the entire tenure 

It might not have been because they didn't see it... I think Bruce's profile had a massive impact in getting those signings. 

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

It might not have been because they didn't see it... I think Bruce's profile had a massive impact in getting those signings. 

Clueless Carlos had one tactic which is why we were repeatedly beaten by inferior hoofers like Bolton . Bruce has a brain and realised a bit of power/pace mixed with technical ability is needed in this league 

37 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Its ok I've been showing her different, so she doesn't complain

Ah so your the one. She said I've just been with this bloke who obviously goes fishing, says he's got a whopper but turns out to be a little tiddler. 

:Sid:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Heres me sweating blood to start deep-thinking, high-quality threads....and you do a kernob joke on page 1.

Im wasted on here.

I drive a Polo btw. Need I say more?

Bit Passat these days!

• Haha 1