Change of mind

Not long until the big clear out but have you changed your mind

I would be offering Westwood, Palmer and perhaps Matias a chance to stay

Sign or a year loan for Hector, Aaarons and Lazaar

Still would be a big clear out but we still have the backbone of this squad.

Need a new dominating Midfield player to at least challenge Hutchinson

2 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

8 games to worry about first 

Guest wilyfox

My thoughts are the same. New deals for Westwood & Palmer, bin the rest. Only leeway could be if Hooper comes into the reckoning after international break and makes a valuable contribution to season run-in - but even that's a huge ask. Lee, Matias, Boyd, Abdi, Jones, Pudil...your race is run. Would love Hector permanently, but that's unrealistic. Lazaar not fit enough. Depends on Aarons' worth. Ashley doesn't give players away. Onomah's had a 'mare. 

I'd keep Westwood

Palmer has improved beyond all recognition this season, if he retains this form he deserves a new contract

My concern is we've had quite a few players who turned it on in their last season to earn a new contract

Jermaine Johnson being the one I remember most, he'd be garbage before Christmas, then turn it on in the new year and be rewarded with a new 1 year contract only to do the same again the following season

Nuhiu played unbelievably well in the last 6 months of his contract last season, but he was poor before that

I remember Daniel Pudil went off the boil then turned it on in his last few months to earn a new contract, we've hardly seen him since

In Palmer's favour, he's still fairly young, he's coming into his prime, he's rarely if ever injured, he's a good athlete, and now he's added another string to his bow because he can play left back too, and he does it better than any other left back currently at the club, except Lazaar obviously

I'm confident Bruce will do what's best for the club, as we've seen with Iorfa, he can certainly spot a bargain

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Sign Palmer and Westwood up. Would love Hector but doubt we can afford him and his wages unlike numerous parachute payment clubs. Bruce will be a big draw but if under embargo the latest info appears to be 10k pw max on a players wages. Hector will be on way more than that. 

I can't for the life of me understand why no-one wants to offer Abdi's multiple injure jinx another two year contract. You never know, our medical team may come up with a remarkable cure for these type of athletes and make a fortune for us on the I

international sports market stock exchange FFS.

Gorra think outside the box here dudes lol 

• Haha 2

Bruce has made numerous public comments about the teams injury record, and he's notoriously a manager for whom trust seems to be a big deal.

I think it's fairly obvious that Palmer will get a decent renewal, in terms of both money and contract length, and Matias will be on his bike.

Guest LittleG
17 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Agree with Westwood and Palmer; not changed my mind about Matias, has not done enough to warrant a new contract.