flipping international breaks!

Hate the fact we ain't playing for 2 weeks now. It's like watching a great TV show and being left on a cliffhanger and having a mid season break. I just wanna find out what happens next. 

On the plus side though Fletcher and Hutch have time to recover hopefully and Winnall and Hooper get some more time to get fitter. Role on the 30th!

Anyone doing anything remotely exciting until then?

I've just got some decorating to finish....and I flipping hate decorating. 

17 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Hate the fact we ain't playing for 2 weeks now. It's like watching a great TV show and being left on a cliffhanger and having a mid season break. I just wanna find out what happens next. 

I've just got some decorating to finish....and I flipping hate decorating. 

Let's hope it's not all a dream

image.png.6d7b2ccaf783673abe7f8e1add3f6cca.png

• Haha 1

I'll enjoy the England game, trundle down to that London Saturday to join the anti brexit vote with my mates and daughter, son's footy semi final Sunday weather permitting. A nice weekend for there to be no Wednesday match if I'm honest. Bit annoying that I'll miss the pokemon go community day but hopefully I'll catch a few down London way. 

Abut yeah, hate international breaks. 

Guest addedtime
27 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

I love England equally as much as Wednesday......bring it on! 

I certainly don't. Owls all the way for me.

Guest everydays_wednesday

seem to remember we were in the playoffs when we went into the international break when Jos was here......didn't go well !!! 

2 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

seem to remember we were in the playoffs when we went into the international break when Jos was here......didn't go well !!! 

This is my worry. Great form and momentum at the moment. Hoping we get some players back and the intensity remains when we restart. There’s every incentive for the players so fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

When should qualifiers be played?

I have no issue with the players joining up with their national sides on a sunday , play a game on the tuesday or wednesday night, then back with their club sides on the Thursday to prepare for the league game on the saturday . Most of these payers are used to travelling thousands of miles midweek for champions league games ,so it shouldnt be a problem.