Jump to content


Owl At Risk

Tough times for the boo boys

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Some poor old felines must be taking a kicking at the moment.

 

Palmer bossing it.

Nuhiu scoring.

Pelupessy competently deputising for Hutch.

 

Must be tearing their hair thinking of something to moan about.

Here's a few ideas for them...

 

Fox was sitting all wrong on the bench.

Lee's haircut is boring.

Westwood needs to stop waving at his family in their box before and after the match...he's clearly distracted.

The way Bruce says "wa" in interviews is disgraceful.

 

Does that help lads? No. Ok, maybe start a poll about who bottles it the most or some other sh.ite

Edited by Owl At Risk
46 years old. I don't say poo
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 49
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Or start a post about Boo Boys to post in?

 

This is a thread to boo at the boo boys.

I can understand your confusion though.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Boo Boys(and girls, and Gender Neutral) allowed in though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another negative thread 

WHY

  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steveger said:

 

But each to their own it is a discussion forum after all and posters are entitled to their own opinions onions

 

Scallions please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Are Boo Boys(and girls, and Gender Neutral) allowed in though?

 

No.

Neither are Nancy boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're on an unbeaten run, playing better football and we end up with a thread about boo boys. What a strange post! 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Owl At Risk said:

 

No.

Neither are Nancy boys.

Brian Molko will be furious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just be grateful those boys got rid of Jos

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the subject of haircuts, it's been that long since I saw Kieran Lee I've no idea what style he is sporting now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Just be grateful those boys got rid of Jos

Jos got rid of jos

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Just be grateful those boys got rid of Jos

 

I think Jos being totally inept from August to December got Jos the boot, to be honest.

 

Still, although the boo-boys get on my boobies when they pipe up I don't think negative posts are relevant at the moment.

 

Plenty of positivity from now 'til the end of May is needed (that's both May the month and May the waste of space in London).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

Some poor old felines must be taking a kicking at the moment.

 

Palmer bossing it.

Nuhiu scoring.

Pelupessy competently deputising for Hutch.

 

Must be tearing their hair thinking of something to moan about.

Here's a few ideas for them...

 

Fox was sitting all wrong on the bench.

Lee's haircut is boring.

Westwood needs to stop waving at his family in their box before and after the match...he's clearly distracted.

The way Bruce says "wa" in interviews is disgraceful.

 

Does that help lads? No. Ok, maybe start a poll about who bottles it the most or some other sh.ite

We won 4-2, one defeat in 16. Auto promotion form over those 16 matches. The most positivity around the club in 18 months. A possible play off finish on the horizon. 

 

And yet, you decide to post this divisive drivel. How very sad and utterly bizarre. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wondered where the bi annual Nuhiu has scored so let’s have a dig at his detractors thread was

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Or start a post about Boo Boys to post in?

There's multiple threads for them already, how many more do they want ? !!!!

 

 

 

So sorry thought o/p said something else :ph34r:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...