Only United and Norwich

Guest Hirst1867

4 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

Agree with all of that, there was obviously method in his madness but the execution was just all wrong. He should have been using the established players to help bring through youngsters and made them feel included. After Carlos’ absolute disregard for our youth team the expectation of new blood was an exciting prospect and could have invigorated the squad if it was an evolution rather than revolution. No player is happy not playing but Jos drove a wedge in the squad that made his sacking inevitable. I’d still like Bruce to persevere with introducing younger players & would hope he’d do it far more sensibly than his predecessors.

i'd like to see bruce 'persevere with introducing younger players' IF and WHEN they're good enough.

On 17/03/2019 at 10:33, Owls2k said:

He was clearly told he couldn't play Westwood, Hutch is a different story all together. 

Thankfully Brucey is far from a yes man. 

But it was Bullen who brought the pair of them back in. 

As one who never had a lot of time for Jos, I feel that the core of the team, Palmer. Lees, Hutchinson, Reach, Bannan and some of the others  is largely unchanged. I honestly feel that, for inexplicable reasons, these players are now putting in more of a shift than previous, and as such, must carry soe of the blame. If , as we've seen, they can do kit for Bullen, Bruce etc, why weren't they doing it for Jos/