2 From 7 For Remaining Play Off Places.

6 hours ago, cowl said:

I'd say on current form it's Preston and either us or Villa. Preston's form since their New Year's Day loss to Rotherham has been phenomenal: P12 W8 D4 L0

Preston will be really tough away. A bridge too far i reckon

12 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

If we didnt have loads of the top sides to play I'd be more confident. However you've got to look at it from all angles like if we beat villa and Bristol titties not only do we get the 3 points from them games we stop them from climbing the table gonna be interesting. 

"Bristol titties"

lol

3 hours ago, billyblack said:

Preston will be really tough away. A bridge too far i reckon

Maybe but they were fortunate yesterday, 94th minute winner against brum.

'The Lilywhites had failed to land a shot on target until Maguire struck deep into stoppage time, heading in Daniel Johnson's corner at the back post.'

Coming up soon they have the piggies, then leeds then west brom, us then brentford away...

Think they are the least of our worries mesen

7 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Maybe but they were fortunate yesterday, 94th minute winner against brum.

'The Lilywhites had failed to land a shot on target until Maguire struck deep into stoppage time, heading in Daniel Johnson's corner at the back post.'

Coming up soon they have the piggies, then leeds then west brom, us then brentford away...

Think they are the least of our worries mesen

Wasnt just basing it on this weeks results

On 16/03/2019 at 21:05, BRADDO said:

Pigs 3rd

Owls 6th

The Owls lose 2-1 at the Stain and win 3-1 in the 2nd leg. 

The Owls beat Villa in the play off final in the most remarkable promotion in our history.

Are you with me mate?

If we beat them to promotion I'm having Wilder's pig sick face at the final whistle tattooed on my arse

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/03/2019 at 22:08, TrickyTrev said:

Looking at the fixtures we have left, I can’t help but feel

that we might fall just short.

Hope I’m wrong and I suppose you can flip the theory and say the best thing we can do is play the sides above and around us as it means we can take points off of them.

It’s certainly going to be an entertaining end of the season and I think we’d all have taken it when we were sat watching some of the utter dross that was being served up under Jos.

If only Jos had left sooner. I know Bruce would not have arrived any earlier but LB would have done ok.

On 16/03/2019 at 23:04, ChinaOwl said:

The only drawback would be fecking Leeds going up instead but I guess lesser of two evils or summat.

:duntmatter:

Would be compensated for by us then relegating them the following season as we storm into the final Champions League spot I guess?