2 From 7 For Remaining Play Off Places.

Boro are 5th with 58 pts 

Florist are 11th with 54 pts. 

It looks like its a fight between seven teams . 

Its going to be one hell of a run in . All seven teams are capable of going on a run and pinching a spot . 

I really wouldnt like to guess which two it will be. 

Guest Theboylangers
10 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Boro are 5th with 58 pts 

Its going to be one hell of a run in . All seven teams are capable of going on a run and pinching a spot . 

It is going to be us.

Trust me. The momentum is with us, the Brucemeister can do no wrong. 

:Sid:

IF and it's still a huge IF we were to get in the play offs and win it, it would have to go down as the best promotion ever, especially if it meant disposing of Dem Blavges in the play offs!

• Haha 1

If we didnt have loads of the top sides to play I'd be more confident. However you've got to look at it from all angles like if we beat villa and Bristol titties not only do we get the 3 points from them games we stop them from climbing the table gonna be interesting. 

Just now, Andrew_Owl said:

o=+If we didnt have loads of the top sides to play I'd be more confident. However you've got to look at it from all angles like if we beat villa and Bristol titties not only do we get the 3 points from them games we stop them from climbing the table gonna be interesting. 

That could work in our favour because if we beat them , it damages their play off hopes, rather than us hoping other teams can beat them. It keeps our destiny in our own hands. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

That could work in our favour because if we beat them , it damages their play off hopes, rather than us hoping other teams can beat them. It keeps our destiny in our own hands. 

That's kinda what I said later in the post

• Haha 1

I think it’s very tough for us. We are playing 6 teams chasing promotion out of our last 8 games.

I fancy whoever gets 6th spot to actually go up, think whoever finishes 3rd place are going to be gutted, chasing automatic all season to then end up being in the play offs where as whoever finishes sixth will have have to have near pefect form going through April and will be buzzing they’ve got in ahead of so much competition. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

IF and it's still a huge IF we were to get in the play offs and win it, it would have to go down as the best promotion ever, especially if it meant disposing of Dem Blavges in the play offs!

think they will get auto tbh

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Boro are 5th with 58 pts 

Pigs 3rd

Owls 6th

The Owls lose 2-1 at the Stain and win 3-1 in the 2nd leg. 

The Owls beat Villa in the play off final in the most remarkable promotion in our history.

Are you with me mate?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Pigs 3rd

Owls 6th

The Owls lose 2-1 at the Stain and win 3-1 in the 2nd leg. 

The Owls beat Villa in the play off final in the most remarkable promotion in our history.

Are you with me mate?

Wouldnt the first leg be at home?

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Boro are 5th with 58 pts 

Its going to be one hell of a run in . All seven teams are capable of going on a run and pinching a spot with the exception of Frank Lampards Derby

Just a slight correction fella.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Haha 2

The stats to date are:

1.-Championship-Play-Offs-Quick-Facts_180417_113214.png

I think 70 & 71 points will secure 6th and 5th at this rate.

We'll need one more point than the others due to the JL goal differference, so can we get 16/17 points from 8 games say 5 wins and 2 draws? We can afford to lose one at that rate!

Take draws against Leeds and Norwich. As other have said we need to beat the teams around us, and that's a massive ask but if we do, it would be an amazing effort.

Looking at the fixtures we have left, I can’t help but feel

that we might fall just short.

Hope I’m wrong and I suppose you can flip the theory and say the best thing we can do is play the sides above and around us as it means we can take points off of them.

It’s certainly going to be an entertaining end of the season and I think we’d all have taken it when we were sat watching some of the utter dross that was being served up under Jos.

14 minutes ago, Animis said:

Take draws against Leeds and Norwich.

Be better winning one and losing one....

Though I'm hoping for 4pts, beat leeds, pt at Norwich

We do have some tough games no doubt about it and against contenders, 3 are at home, villa, forest and bristol, could be worse we could have to beat em away. Like they will be thinking