Well done Wednesday. But kieran Lee...

Great result again, loving how we've performed recently. Surprised and elated.

But what's the latest on kieran Lee?

I think if he came back, the ridiculous reality of us getting into play offs could happen lol.

10 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

I think if he came back, the ridiculous reality of us getting into play offs could happen lol.

we are saving him for Wembley. Hes going to bag a stoppage time winner against the pigs

Kieran Lee was my absolute favourite player in the playoff final season under Carlos. Absolutely immense, and I told my fellow Owls fans in Johannesburgtgat he was the player that the entire team revolved around. 

He was.

WAS....hard to stomach and accept but his career is unfortunately over. A fantastic figure, he epitomized everything that was great about that team. I will always have fond memories of him. One of the greatest central midfielders we have had in the last 30 years, and it’s an utter travesty that his career has been blighted by injury in recent times.

I’ll never forget him, brought in as a defender originally and owned the midfield like an absolute boss, will be sorely missed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

well, your all very brave to write him off

8 games to go and his contract is up at the end of it why wouldn't we right him off ? What team would be crazy enough to sign a player who's been out for this long  absolutely best player him and Hooper but time to let go 

34 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Two weeks 

I’d like to know why many posters on here keep saying that his career is over

He had a hip problem which we were told was sorted out, he then played half an hour with the under 23s and got a completely new injury (thigh?)

People are too quick to write him off. Brit Asombalonga’s leg fell off the other year and he’s managed to get back playing so there’s no reason why Keiren Lee won’t 

2 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

I shmell pork