It's happening.

Guest Theboylangers

Just glad weve got some interest in the end of season shake up. 

If bruce and the players pull this off, sweet jesus, they would go down as legends.

Its going to be very, very tough. But dont shout about it. Weve given ourselves a bloody chance. 

Just the fact we’re playing for something besides relegation is amazing

Bruce is the ‘real deal’ instead of the previous couple of managers we’ve endured

If we don’t get up this season then next season is going to be a belter

What were we off points wise a month ago? Eleven? And there was probably ten teams after one play-off place? Make that two places up for grabs now and we're well and truly in the mix with the man you want at the helm at the business end of the season lol

• Like 1

I’m feeling very relaxed about the end of the season and enjoying how we’re doing under Bruce

I have no expectations of us getting in the playoffs and therefore I’m able to watch each game without wondering about the table or our goal difference of whatever

Im also happy that we’re playing team in and around us in the final few games. I’d rather come up short for the playoffs than come up short in them.

These are the teams we need to be putting away, and if we can’t do it now...

Keep it up Brucey and the boys.

Gone 1/2 now for top half, 16/1 top 6 (22/1) before today's result. Now 66/1 promotion

Odds were very long for top 6 a few weeks back....who got the best price? (40/1 me, 200/1 promotion)

Lot to do yet I know, but the bookies are now taking notice.

3 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Well we are definitely in the mix now and should be getting talked about by the media as contenders. 

With how tight it is, there is simply no room for error. We just need to keep grinding the results out. 

There’s no other manager I would want in charge than Bruce for this run in. He knows what it takes. 

We are getting talked about. Amazing how Bruce gets more airtime than than that thrower down the road, despite them moving to 2nd. Class always shows through 

56 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I was a bit giddy when I got home and posted in this thread. I've calmed down a bit and I'm still giddy. The more I think it's not gonna happen the more it looks possible. I think in gonna open a bottle of wine a d see what I think once I've finished it. 

Give us one of them poncey reviews then, about it's nose & it's bouquet please............with a hint of peach and turtles head.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Stoke having not to play for

The expectation will get to Villa again now

Forest are fading

Leeds will wobble again when we play them

Ditto Norwich

Bristol City have gone

Preston will have gone by the time we play them.

24 points- 5th place.

play off v West Brom

Norwich at Wembley.

26 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Stoke having not to play for

The expectation will get to Villa again now

Forest are fading

Leeds will wobble again when we play them

Ditto Norwich

Bristol City have gone

Preston will have gone by the time we play them.

24 points- 5th place.

play off v West Brom

Norwich at Wembley.

Cant see Norwich failing to make the autos

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Cant see Norwich failing to make the autos

I can't see it either.....

But hope it goes right to the wire for auto
Norwich have Villa away last game
leeds have Villa at home, next to last game.......

just in case we havn't sewn a play-off spot up by then

Playing the teams around us is the only way to get ahead of them. If we were playing different teams it is somewhat out of our hands. We are relevant again and no one will be looking forward to the games as they would have been 6-7 weeks ago. Going to Leeds and Norwich is fine as they also have things on their minds!

Stoke is the biggest game of the season so far now. Lose there and it’s probably all over. If we win there, the Villa game then becomes massive.

What a second half to the season it’s been. Has anyone posted what the league table would look like if it started from the day Jos went?

17 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Stoke is the biggest game of the season so far now. Lose there and it’s probably all over. If we win there, the Villa game then becomes massive.

What a second half to the season it’s been. Has anyone posted what the league table would look like if it started from the day Jos went?

A lot better!

• Haha 1