It's happening.

Guest Theboylangers

All contenders have a tough run in, except Derby, they do have West Brom last game...but I think West Brom will be preparing for the play off's and may not 'try that hard' :rolleyes:

Ours...on paper looks the toughest, though both Bristol and Preston have some toughies. Gonna be close

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Still no chance for me

Why no chance? Surely a bit of a chance.

Do you think Villa (who we can go above, ....in our own hands) Or Preston (who we can go above, ....in our own hands) will think...that's an easy 3pts

There's only Bristol C and Derby can stop us getting 6th place, and Bristol have us, borough, west brom, villa, and derby to play.

In a couple of games it could quite easily be an outstanding chance

I’m just pleased Chansiri had a brief moment of lucidity and got a proper manager in. 

We wanted someone with experience of this league & were made out to be naive know-nothings by those in charge. We finally got that experienced manager - who immediately addressed the issues with the team the fans highlighted 2 years ago - and we see a remarkable turnaround in form and an outside chance of promotion. I’m not really knocking Chansiri, but I will say that he desperately underestimated the football knowledge of the fan base and hopefully now understands us a little more.

Still dont think we will make it but loving it so much that even if we did make it and lost in the semis or even the final

it would still feel like something unthinkable, 4 months ago thought we might go down. Funny old game.

I bet Jos is in f.ookin' disguise in Belgium!

Imagine him goin' into a pub in..err..Bruges or wherever...

Landlord.."If you want serving mate..yer gonna have to stand up and ask for it!"

Jos.."Half a lager an' lime and could you turn the English football on "

Landlord..."Was just goint to...Do you mind if we watch The championship..its more exciting?"

"k"

Landlord..."That Sheffield Wednesday eh?..Always liked the name, they have come from bloody nowhere haven't they?"

"Well it depends on how you look at it, the foundatioins were put in ...

Landlord "Abject sheeite they were a few months ago, going down..that Steve Bruce eh?"

"Well there were some foundations laid before to give this push some momentu...

"Landlord.."Who was it that totally ballsed them up, sure he was from over here somewhere...small bloke wiv a mousta...

"mumble burble mumble"

Landlord..."I can't hear you if you put yer hand over yer mouth mate...................

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Look at that run in FFS!

WE might not quite make it...but we can't half f.ook about wiv some folks parties!

Like Cardiff a few years ago when they needed a draw for top six on final day and beat them lol