Domanic Iorfa

On 16/03/2019 at 18:25, WAWAWUTO17 said:

He makes me nervous. I wish sometimes he would run at defenders. He is a unit. Will only get better.

That's my only criticism. Although he gets forward, he doesn't take anyone on, often looking to pass back or sideways when hes in the opponents half. Hopefully this will come as he builds his confidence. Looks a right steal at 200k. 

1 hour ago, NYowl said:

Certainly didn't look like a deflection, the delivery looked perfect splitting the defenders and the keeper.

It came off the full back, that’s why it goes straight across the area rather than curling back out

2 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

I'm not quite sure on thisone ,but didn't Mick Lyons once chip in with a few in the 1980's more specifically in the 1983/84 Season ? :tango:

Oooh couldn't answer that one without googling it bud I'll have been about 8/9 then and my memory struggles that far back lol

2 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

The new Reda but more mobile. Shame he doesnt have a one syllable name we cant chant in the same way.

3 goals from defence already is insane.

We could just sing the Reda Johnson song instead. 

Iorfa and Reach up our right flank is a fabulous pairing. Fletcher’s goal wasn’t the only example of their threat. In the second half Iorfa was bombing down the wing for Reach to put through.

It poses a huge problem for defenders. Too much attention to Iorfa and Adam will cut inside, and we know what he can do with room cutting in!

Weve got Reach back in his best position, and a massive, fast, powerful attacking fullback with an eye for goal. Fantastic.

Plus, an overlapping fullback is one of the most exciting sights in football.

• Like 2

On 17/03/2019 at 02:27, Pulsar said:

Read the thread ya lazy thing, Viv was sound though.  

And get some kip Radio head, just been whatsapping your Ged.

You misjudge me my friend

Radiohead is AOR isnt it?

I'm a 60s soulman - something we have in common albeit yours is spelt sole - so cobblers! WTF:

• Haha 1

On 17/03/2019 at 09:03, james o connor said:

Big , unorthodox full backs who score goals . I get the comparison , but that’s where it ends . Read was a warrior ,  but crap. This guy is an absaloute steal at 200k 

Reda crap? Queue someone posting the gif of “that” tackle.

24 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

I was stood in the norf lookin' down on this, with what we knew to be the standard of refereeing in that division I thought he'll go for that, didn't even get a free kick.

did the bloke get up again?

Only with a pair of crutches...........:Sid: