Domanic Iorfa

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

Terrible defence we've got compared to theirs?????? Next they will be saying Fletcher can't score goals.

They were hilarious all match.

They said its obvious why Hector wasnt Chelsea class.

And they kept saying how average we are.

Oh and Iorfa is rubbish

lol

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

17 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Comparisons to Reda lol Reda wasn’t fit to lace his boots .

Reda is a legend. Not the greatest player, infact a pretty rubbish defender, but he always gave everything and scored more than he should.

30 minutes ago, prowl said:

Reda is a legend. Not the greatest player, infact a pretty rubbish defender, but he always gave everything and scored more than he should.

Likeable bloke who enjoyed a great rapport with the fans but  that doesn’t make you a legend for me .

Agree with a lot of the Reda comments, the way he scored the goal was very Reda like.

But I never saw Reda put across on a plate like he did for Fletcher yesterday. That ball in was perfect.

Only down side I can see is strangely for such a powerful bloke his throw inns look really weedy and look like foul throws, but Reda was exactly the same.

21 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Domanic Iorfa... GOAL MACHINE!!!!. 

We've been needing one of these goal scoring defenders for a long time now good signing Stevie Bruce. 

Nigel Pearson and Paul Warhurst back in 1990's is the last time we have had defenders that were regularly on the score sheet.:tango:

1 hour ago, NYowl said:

Agree with a lot of the Reda comments, the way he scored the goal was very Reda like.

But I never saw Reda put across on a plate like he did for Fletcher yesterday. That ball in was perfect.

Only down side I can see is strangely for such a powerful bloke his throw inns look really weedy and look like foul throws, but Reda was exactly the same.

Perfect? It took a deflection & bamboozled everyone 

2 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Nigel Pearson and Paul Warhurst back in 1990's is the last time we have had defenders that were regularly on the score sheet.:tango:

I remember both llera & reda scoring quite a few in the pub league for us. Llera caused havoc in opposition penalty boxes from set pieces. 

Even in the best days of Carlos we had a tendency to get bullied. He was a very stubborn man “we don’t need a nightclub bouncer”

Not any more. We are fùcking huge. A real threat at set-pieces.

And we can still play a bit.

On 16/03/2019 at 17:56, Kopparberg said:

3 goals in how many games / starts ?

Amazing

.... and he overlaps like a T-Rex on drugs. Beautiful. 

Never really noticed his short arms before. I'll have to look more closely in the next game.

25 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I remember both llera & reda scoring quite a few in the pub league for us. Llera caused havoc in opposition penalty boxes from set pieces. 

I'm not quite sure on thisone ,but didn't Mick Lyons once chip in with a few in the 1980's more specifically in the 1983/84 Season ? :tango: