Domanic Iorfa

28 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I've got an Ipswich supporting mate at the office who laughed when we signed him. Dominic Iawful he called him. Well that's fine by me; call him what you want but he's doing a reyt job for us.

By the looks of the table they have got at least 11 of them awful players

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I posted this in the matchday thread, but it bears repeating...

In his brief time at the club, Iorfa has contributed more goals or assists than Palmer has since the start of the 14/15 season.

I've made this point a lot over the last few weeks and got a lot of stick for it. He's twice the RB palmer is (so far)

5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

3 goals in how many games / starts ?

Amazing

.... and he overlaps like a T-Rex on drugs. Beautiful. 

We've found some bite at last!

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

I've made this point a lot over the last few weeks and got a lot of stick for it. He's twice the RB palmer is (so far)

I'm not sure I'd go that far, but he's certainly a very different rightback to Palmer.

Palmer offers a lot to the team defensively and is a solid Championship fullback - there'll be plenty of game where that's exactly what we need.

It doesn't have to be one or the other, as we saw today.

1 hour ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I've got an Ipswich supporting mate at the office who laughed when we signed him. Dominic Iawful he called him. Well that's fine by me; call him what you want but he's doing a reyt job for us.

Lawful???  Because he plays by the law?? 

Having that pace power and Ariel threat at set pieces for a full back he’s a beast I like him like many have said he’s our new reda 

really hope we keep hector too he’s so dominant I bet there’s not another Cb in the league that intercepts the amount he does he’s allowed a few miss placed passes because he’s a beast too

were becoming nice a physical if we could get them on Adam reach in training and a little bit to rub off on him we might actually get a tackle out of him before his contract expires 

This is the plus side to having someone like Bruce as manager, Jos or Carlos wouldn’t have found a little gem like this. 

A 23 year old for £200K whose versatile, tall, quick, strong and scores goals. Incredible. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

This is the plus side to having someone like Bruce as manager, Jos or Carlos wouldn’t have found a little gem like this. 

A 23 year old for £200K whose versatile, tall, quick, strong and scores goals. Incredible. 

And he will get better as his cofidence grows.