Wednesday 4 : 2 Blackburn OMDT

7 minutes ago, daleblue said:

There is a ban on HGV trucks in Europe on Sundays, well Germany any how, and they eat a lot of Sausages so lots of trumping.

Not sure why I wrote this.

Because this is a OMDT thread where we discuss the big issues and hot topics! We're not just your run of the mill fans talking about goals and what not! 

We running a top end show here!  High brow!

Costello will be along shortly with his latest scientific research into why so many of our players are crippled.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Because this is a OMDT thread where we discuss the big issues and hot topics! We're not just your run of the mill fans talking about goals and what not! 

We running a top end show here!  High brow!

Costello will be along shortly with his latest scientific research into why so many of our players are crippled.

I'd like to keep the topic on trumping if thats alright, or fannyfarts, thats also a favourite.

• Haha 2

Guest The Horse

How can you play decent footy in this weather?

Seriously, this is where you just need to scramble the ball in and where Nuhiu could make a big (literally) difference.

Awful, awful weather.

There will be collections today at the match for the local food bank ( hope people don’t mind me putting this in the OMDT) they usually have a stall near the shop and LL end. My friend is collecting and was overwhelmed at the fantastic support they got last time. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Costellos yer man for that too..

He will run you by all your dietary requirements in order to emit the perfect Botty Guffs..

Yep, him and Owlsman have the knowledge.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Always seems to rain on the weekend doesn't it. 

Research many years ago showed there's a 22% higher chance of rain on a Saturday linked to pollution during the week from industry creating heat islands and pressure pockets,  resulting in rain at the weekend in localised areas.  

Of course we now live in a 24/7 society and things don't simply shut down at the weekends anymore. So its now thought the original findings were a load of all cobblers. They think it's more to do with heat/air and is air cruelly more likely to do with the time of day. It's more likely apparently to rain in the afternoon.

Still,  it does seem to me that it does rain more on the weekends. Weekend afternoons. 

Perhaps is the localised air pressure caused by the phantom KOP trumpers. 

It rains the most between 4am and 7am.  Ex-milkman here can confirm.

52 minutes ago, The Horse said:

How can you play decent footy in this weather?

Seriously, this is where you just need to scramble the ball in and where Nuhiu could make a big (literally) difference.

Awful, awful weather.

Horses for courses you mean?

Guest timrud

Clean sheet for us, fletcher and winnall to score..

And the pigs to lose

Edited by timrud