Wednesday 4 : 2 Blackburn OMDT

Just now, theowlsman said:

And this morning, at odds of 17-1, I put £30 on us finishing in the Top 6.

Won’t be 17-1 now though.

That's unbelievable odds with how we been playing , I lumped in 100 quid with betvictor a while back only at 16/1

Let's hope we do it 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ruston83 said:

That's unbelievable odds with how we been playing , I lumped in 100 quid with betvictor a while back only at 16/1

Let's hope we do it 

Betfair. Looks like they might’ve closed hat market down now though.

Adopting the Just In Time method :Sid:

DDB7892F-9C93-46E5-9D96-E75AC8FA68F9.png

Just got home. 

Fantastic performance, scored four, could easily have had six . Only worry was the shocking defending for Blackburns goals. 

But the transformation under Bruce has been amazing 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Just got home. 

Fantastic performance, scored four, could easily have had six . Only worry was the shocking defending for Blackburns goals. 

Agree completely. 4-2 is still a massacre though. Hope someone is going to knock up a few mugs to sell at the shop. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Just got home. 

It's less worrying when you're already two goals up though lol

Pre match abstentionism works again ! A superb first 20 minutes as we put the Rovers to the sword. Bannan, Palmer and Fletcher were immense in the rest of the game as Rovers switched to their 'A game'. I was going to say they were unlucky to finish with such an unlucky scoreline, but to be honest it could have been 4 by the end of that first twenty minutes. That free kick routine of Bannan is proving fruitful. Two more today though I thought Nuihu was well offside. Surprising that the goals came when we weren't at our best but you have to take them when on offer.

So I gave Snoots a new Avatar with a Jackpot option and it paid dividends. UTO&DTB WAWAW     

• Like 1