Jud mugging the pigs on Insta

That's the two Sheffield clubs in microcosm right there, isn't it?

Wednesday player posts a derby picture and makes a harmless joke which doesn't even reference the opposing team.

Ex-United player can't help but post a snide remark, indirectly having a go at the Wednesday player.

Wednesday player fires back, putting both the ex-United player and the current United player who happens to be in the picture in their places.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That's the two Sheffield clubs in microcosm right there, isn't it?

Wednesday player posts a derby picture and makes a harmless joke which doesn't even reference the opposing team.

Ex-United player can't help but post a snide remark, indirectly having a go at the Wednesday player.

Wednesday player fires back, putting both the ex-United player and the current United player who happens to be in the picture in their places.

:duntmatter:

Thorniley & Brooks are best mates from when they lived in Warrington.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Thorniley & Brooks are best mates from when they lived in Warrington.

Oh I'm sure it's just 'banter' (bleurgh), but it made me chuckle how in typical fashion, the Unitedite just couldn't help but make it about the two players / teams, whereas the Wednesdayite was simply having a laugh which had very little to actually do with football and ended up quickly turning the tables anyway.

3 hours ago, Beholder said:

Top lad.

Top defender.

Got a big future at wednesday. Only narrowly behind in the picking order this season. 

Can't disagree with that bud. 

I think hell become one half of a future defensive partnership for a long time here, especially if old Brucie can find a bonus into the Premier league.