Bruce- Injury news

3 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

What's he even out with ffs, what other clubs have players missing as long as we do it's a joke. Hooper and Lee have been out since 2017, WTF.

Bruce has made this exact point..

4 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

Don’t get me wrong JVA has been a disastrous signing so far and been poor majority of games he’s played. 

Who knows though, like all in contract players get him fit pre season and let Bruce and the coaching staff evaluate. Then if not in his plans try our best to move on if possible. 

To me a new seasons and especially new managers mean a clean slate. No point writing off assets if things can change and improve. 

Agree, tbh I thought he looked like a good footballer, but his defending was just not up to it, which for a defender is worrying. I don't know if that can be coached into someone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

Don’t get me wrong JVA has been a disastrous signing so far and been poor majority of games he’s played. 

Who knows though, like all in contract players get him fit pre season and let Bruce and the coaching staff evaluate. Then if not in his plans try our best to move on if possible. 

To me a new seasons and especially new managers mean a clean slate. No point writing off assets if things can change and improve. 

They did it with Palmer so who knows?

Never mind about van aken, hooper, lee an' Lazaar..what in the name of f.ook is Abdi doing?

We get the fans forum where Chansiri is just about to mouth off,,,then nowt...Injury updates?

Is he injured, has he been kidnapped?

Surely to christ almighty if its none of the above..Give us our money back!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

Thank Christ someone on owlstalk is open minded and positive 

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Van Aken hasn't been a great signing.

But lets be honest here. Bruce has breathed fresh life into a few players.

Fox has hit decent form before his knock and Palmer is playing the best stuff of his career. 

If Van Aken can't learn the centre-halfs trade from Bruce then he'll never learn it.

He's here till 2021. Lets hope that Bruce weaves his magic might end up getting us a bit of value out of the boy. 

You just never know... 

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif.a1e46287c055b517daebd6132ed334c8.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Abdi? Makes Jeffers and Slothroyd look like value for money.:angry:

Anyone who's been going without having a season ticket and doin' POTG is worth far more than he has been.Its bloody ridiculous....The lack of news about him is a joke....

If its a psychological thing like say Jonathan trott or summat similar...fair enough....I wish the bloke all the best...bygones be bygones...but FFS!...

What is it?

7 hours ago, clud17 said:

Is Van Aken the new Abdi? Hardly seen much of him since he joined the club.

Trust me, you don't want to.

To be fair to him he might eventually adjust to the Championship. He's only played 7 games for us so far so it's early days.

It's just that IF we did pay £4M for him you would expect him to hit the ground running.

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

Trust me, you don't want to.

To be fair to him he might eventually adjust to the Championship. He's only played 7 games for us so far so it's early days.

It's just that IF we did pay £4M for him you would expect him to hit the ground running.

Probably the biggest if in the history of football.