Jump to content


dunsbyowl

Another Sheffield Wednesday Club

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, dunsbyowl said:

Learnt to swin at Sutherland Road Baths - Swimming teacher called Mr Scott - took no prisoners !

 

 

Crikey!  That's brought back some memories.  None of them good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Used to swim for Sheffield City back in the early seventies Dunsby

yellow n green cossies were the kit 

Hillsborough Baths 

Sutherland Road 

And Attercliffe 

Our arch rivals were Oak Street they swam in red white n black 

From Heeley they trained,

Dirty scrubbers only time they went neat water ...

True story.

saw Rolf Harris paint that Abo mural at Sheaf Valley ....

 

RH.jpg.bedc3d55ef5296ed1ad0f60785d5badf.jpg

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, dunsbyowl said:

 

I think it was a Billabong ?

Or something similar ?

It's near the window 

Place was packed when he painted it ..s28678.jpg.26924af53b71e746e6989e51721ce63a.jpg

 

Can you tell what it is yet ?

B9Lp3nRIQAE7NZC.jpg.3bf573ceb0954f14e3474fef375f24d2.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I think it was a Billabong ?

Or something similar ?

It's near the window 

Place was packed when he painted it ..s28678.jpg.26924af53b71e746e6989e51721ce63a.jpg

 

Can you tell what it is yet ?

B9Lp3nRIQAE7NZC.jpg.3bf573ceb0954f14e3474fef375f24d2.jpg

Love to know where it is now, can imagine someone at the council saying years ago we'll keep hold of this will be worth millions when old Rolf croaks it lol

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you used to have to tie knots in your 'jamas, make a float and dive for a big block of hash just for your bronze medal......

 

Them were the days.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss Richmond at Hurlfield Baths is why I'm a lesbian.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Would that be when the Japanese whaling fleet we're in port OG?

Moby wee pipe

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Used to swim for Sheffield City back in the early seventies Dunsby

yellow n green cossies were the kit 

Hillsborough Baths 

Sutherland Road 

And Attercliffe 

Our arch rivals were Oak Street they swam in red white n black 

From Heeley they trained,

Dirty scrubbers only time they went neat water ...

True story.

saw Rolf Harris paint that Abo mural at Sheaf Valley ....

 

Ah Ah, Rolf Harris, I always get mixed up with them old TV stars. I remember bumping into jimmy saville before he died in M&S in Eastleigh before he died and I'd got mixed up again, I asked him if he was the one who'd done the two little boys but he swore it was rolf harris.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Ah Ah, Rolf Harris, I always get mixed up with them old TV stars. I remember bumping into jimmy saville before he died in M&S in Eastleigh before he died and I'd got mixed up again, I asked him if he was the one who'd done the two little boys but he swore it was rolf harris.

He died in a Marks n Spencer's in Eastleigh????

"Dine for a ten" ........

499620891_imageproxy(2).jpeg.c84cda118c7afefd57966534378c8741.jpeg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He died in a Marks n Spencer's in Eastleigh????

"Dine for a ten" ........

499620891_imageproxy(2).jpeg.c84cda118c7afefd57966534378c8741.jpeg

Just like that joke OG.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your honour Mr Harris rebuffs claims that he ever did two little boys on his wobble board while they took turns to play on his digeridoo. The case for the defence rests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...