Thinking about taking my 9 year okd son and his mate stoke is there much hassle there heard z few bad reports about there fans

Yeah your kid should get a fight there.

Seriously No problems have a good day out. 

• Haha 7

Afraid its sold out mate but you can contact the club to get on their waiting list for tickets 

5 minutes ago, kenny said:

Afraid its sold out mate but you can contact the club to get on their waiting list for tickets 

It not mate just got them now 

6 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Yeah your kid should get a fight there.

Seriously No problems have a good day out. 

Ha ha he prob love it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kenny said:

J7st looked on ticket office twitter says sold out but still let me buy them .it taken my money out bank

1 hour ago, kenny said:

Fake news

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dan1980 said:

Thinking about taking my 9 year okd son and his mate stoke is there much hassle there heard z few bad reports about there fans

Just ask him son and delete this post so he doesnt see it tomorrow...im sure your Dad is a good bloke and will take you and your mate to the match..don’t worry about naughty Stoke fans

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Just ask him son and delete this post so he doesnt see it tomorrow...im sure your Dad is a good bloke and will take you and your mate to the match..don’t worry about naughty Stoke fans

That supposed to be funny

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

The only trouble you'll get round the Brittania us from those pesky traffic wardens. Matchday fines make up most of the council's revenue.:angry:

• Like 1

Yes take them, but don't complain if people use naughty words or there's the odd firework let off. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Yes take them, but don't complain if people use naughty words or there's the odd firework let off. 

Eh?

Why wouldn't he complain if somebody starts letting fireworks off in a crowd of people, risking injuring those in attendance?

It's brain-dead behaviour that should have no place in the game.

Only problem I had at Stoke was getting out of the pesky car park, took me a week!

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Is that normal behaviour to let fire works off in crowds like .

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Apparently its "no pyro no party".  The fact that it can seriously injure someone or cause distress is their problem because they are at a football match and should know better.

Its also OK to use foul and abusive language in a public place and in front of women and children because its a football match and normal rules of behavior, decency and respect don't apply because you are at a football match.

All who complain about it are snowflakes and need to get real.

My dad god bless him would be turning in his grave. 

11 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Indeed it is for most of our stone island lot, no pyro no party. 

Just now, Striggy said:

Apparently its "no pyro no party".  The fact that it can seriously injure someone or cause distress is their problem because they are at a football match and should know better.

Its also OK to use foul and abusive language in a public place and in front of women and children because its a football match and normal rules of behavior, decency and respect don't apply because you are at a football match.

All who complain about it are snowflakes and need to get real.

My dad god bless him would be turning in his grave. 

To be fair foul and abusive language has always been in football, it used to be far worse when there was a large element of racism. 

To be fair it comes with the territory, it's not Ice Hockey or a trip to the opera. 

You'll be fine.

The Naughty 40 must be in there 70's by now

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

To be fair foul and abusive language has always been in football, it used to be far worse when there was a large element of racism. 

To be fair it comes with the territory, it's not Ice Hockey or a trip to the opera. 

Don't make it right though does it?  It used to be a lot worse yes, but it has changed because we are now more aware of what is acceptable and what is not.   I would also suggest in the days when it was more prevalent that the crowd was 99% adult male.

To be fair it should not come with the territory just because its football, if Ice Hockey can do it so can football.  We live in a different world now and should know how to have a good time whilst still conducting ourselves properly and respecting others.

Edited by Striggy
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Only trouble you’ll have is finding a parking spot within a 20 minute walk of the ground. Decent enough when you get in the ground, but a reyt wind chill factor!