Wednesday v Villa

23 hours ago, andytrig said:

Thanks to everyone who has replied, 4 tickets booked for the South, and 4 tartan blankets and a family sized packet of Werther's ordered from Amazon.

Your villa mate says owt and i'm f ucking avin him  lol

wednesday aggro wednesday aggro 

***awaits geoffrey***

Edited by Mr Meadows
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

Your villa mate says owt and i'm f ucking avin him  lol

wednesday aggro wednesday aggro 

***awaits geoffrey***

Don't worry if Villa are looking like they are going to win I'll post a picture of him and his seat number on here so whoever wants to can kick the $h!t out of him.

• Haha 2

On 14/03/2019 at 19:03, scilly owl said:

What part of God’s County are you from me beauty ?

Originally the fine village of Roche now live in the thriving metropolis that is St Austell.

For those of you who don't know Cornwall the above is heavily laden with sarcasm.

1 hour ago, andytrig said:

Originally the fine village of Roche now live in the thriving metropolis that is St Austell.

For those of you who don't know Cornwall the above is heavily laden with sarcasm.

Didn’t they film “ Deliverance” in St.Austell ?

• Haha 3

My villa supporting mate is going on the kop with me . Well he is assuming he wakes in time after passing out when I informed him of the £39 admission ... 

‘jeez mate your ticket prices are disgusting’ . He has already claimed the 2019 award for pointing out the bleeding obvious ! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Bought 4 tickets in North Stand last night and tickets seem to be selling well.

A good result at Stoke could see a few more being snapped up as well.

Villa will bring good numbers as well so should maybe be getting 28/29k attendnace

Wonder how that compares with that game against them when Nando got the winner? Wasn't that a sunny Sunday at start of season?

7 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Bought 4 tickets in North Stand last night and tickets seem to be selling well.

A good result at Stoke could see a few more being snapped up as well.

Villa will bring good numbers as well so should maybe be getting 28/29k attendnace

Villa have sold out full allocation for upper tier, now waiting for bottom tier.

15 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Imagine a Wednesday/Villa playoff final. I'd love to see Brucey volley a cabbage back into the Villa crowd after victory.

Nah mate, it's already written in the stars, Norwich and Leeds top two, we scrape 6th. Piggies have a wobble and we beat them at Wembley on pens after a last gasp equaliser...... 

Wilder is so upset they find him hanging by a blunts scarf from their main stand the next day.... Yes its a dream, but a priceless thought lol lol

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Nah mate, it's already written in the stars, Norwich and Leeds top two, we scrape 6th. Piggies have a wobble and we beat them at Wembley on pens after a last gasp equaliser...... 

Wilder is so upset they find him hanging by a blunts scarf from their main stand the next day.... Yes its a dream, but a priceless thought lol lol

I like your story, but unfortunately it doesn't involve a cabbage.