Wednesday v Villa

57 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Back in Christmas me and a few mates decided to come up from Cornwall for the Villa game, one of them is a life long Villa fan who I've been mates with for 35 odd years. At the time of planning, our season was going nowhere and it seemed like a good time for his first visit to Hillsborough.

However, fast forward 3 months, both teams have a chance of making the play-offs, though both of us are playing our chances down and the game has potentially taken on a greater significance.

So if he can't get a ticket for the away end, where would be the best place for us to sit?

I'm obviously happy to scroll through pages of sarcasm and unhelpfulness to find the one serious reply.

Agree South or Grandstand.

If there are any kids going then the Family Stand in the grandstand is best.

2 hours ago, andytrig said:

Back in Christmas me and a few mates decided to come up from Cornwall for the Villa game, one of them is a life long Villa fan who I've been mates with for 35 odd years. At the time of planning, our season was going nowhere and it seemed like a good time for his first visit to Hillsborough.

However, fast forward 3 months, both teams have a chance of making the play-offs, though both of us are playing our chances down and the game has potentially taken on a greater significance.

So if he can't get a ticket for the away end, where would be the best place for us to sit?

I'm obviously happy to scroll through pages of sarcasm and unhelpfulness to find the one serious reply.

If your going in the South don't forget your Worthers.  

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

It's cheap whichever Stand you choose.

Kop £39

North £42

South £46

At those prices, you may as well buy one for each Stand, then just decide on the day which view you prefer.

WTF:

2 hours ago, sternlad said:

If you end up on the South/ grandstand don’t forget the checklist of items you’re allowed to take in...

Werthers x 2 bags

plaid blanket ( not for concealing hand jobs)

flask of bovril/ tea/ horlicks

cushion for occasional nap ( no throwing)

hand/willy warmer

gloves (to muffle any clapping, don’t want you waking up the neighbours);-)

No prawn sarnies?? Would be a dead giveaway, even with this inventory!

1 hour ago, darra said:

Nobodies asked the important question yet. Will they commit more than 1 foul against us?

Depends if Swarbrick is playing for them again

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.