Big crowd Saturday?

11 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I am not sure what the difference between good sniff and outside chance is lol

But I am sure it will please you to know that if we get to the play offs I will be there. As will 10k like me who go occasionally and throughly enjoy it. 

Only if it’s £20 or less and we play opponents who you deem as attractive

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

Only if it’s £20 or less and we play opponents who you deem as attractive

Where have I said I will only pay £20 or less? 

I paid £38 to watch the game against the Shoreham unwashed (North stand members price) 

Edited by Geedee
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Geedee said:

Where have I said I will only pay £20 or less? 

I paid £38 to watch the game against the Shoreham unwashed (North stand members price) 

John Pearson (yesterday's commentary)

" Big Shout out for a young man who's making his very first visit to a Sheffield Wednesday game after saving his pocket money for the last 20 years" ..

Hope you enjoy the game and your potted dog sandwiches I made you for pack up ..

Lots of love Nana Torres xx 

:Sid:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

John Pearson (yesterday's commentary)

" Big Shout out for a young man who's making his very first visit to a Sheffield Wednesday game after saving his pocket money for the last 20 years" ..

Hope you enjoy the game and your potted dog sandwiches I made you for pack up ..

Lots of love Nana Torres xx 

:Sid:

Hope he took the top off his vimto

garymegson

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

Anyone who picks out half a dozen fixtures a season to attend can't moan a £40 a game

Cause they can, if they have to save up to watch those half a dozen matches. 

Let's say you could only afford a few matches, would you rather watch the likes of say Ipswich, Reading, Brentford etc or Villa, Leeds, United, Forest?

I know which I would choose, even though the prices for those matches are even more unreasonable than the less attractive fixtures.

It's easy (and selfish imo) for people who can afford it, to condone people who may not be able to afford it, who pick selective matches.

Edited by OWL1969

4 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Cause they can, if they have to save up to watch those half a dozen matches. 

Let's say you could only afford a few matches, would you rather watch the likes of say Ipswich, Reading, Brentford etc or Villa, Leeds, United, Forest?

I know which I would choose, even though the prices for those matches are even more unreasonable than the less attractive fixtures.

It's easy (and selfish imo) for people who can afford it, to condone people who may not be able to afford it, who pick selective matches.

I don’t think anyone is having a go at people for not affording it 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Geedee said:

Your obviously a very dedicated fan, I did have a season ticket for a few seasons but I no longer live in Sheffield and I do other things at the weekend now. 

I am amazed that you don't understand why fans who go a few times a season pick big games 

He does understand. But he’s finding pleasure in being awkward.