Big crowd Saturday?

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You know how this rolls Blenks?

I bumped into Mowbray earlier today  I've done the "Trash" talk with him I've seen the formation it's nowt to be worried about ..

We will batter em ...

I left his office door open as I left 

All I could hear was nervous  laughing, 

I put him in a good place then 

Threatened him with Torres .

He's bricking it in truth ..

30 Fùcking thousand mental 

Wednesdayites !!!

True Story ........

Oh I know it's true mate

I got the email thanks

What a lovely office TM has got there.

The biggest influence on our home attendance at the moment is the amount of away supporters who attend. Our home support consists of season ticket holders and a max of 2k potds

Blackburn won't bring many but Villa and Forest will so bigger gates for those.

Impression I get is that quite a few potd fans feel disenfranchised and have chosen to select their games rather than turn up every week.

20 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Bruce has stated his aim to get crowds up and the stadium buzzing. 

Saturday has has become a huge game. A season turner.

Blackburn are there for the taking, and a large vibrant SUPPORTIVE crowd would be a massive help to the team.

Look at their away form:-

Rotherham L 3-2

Brum D 2-2

Reading L 2-1

Brentford L 5-2

Could be a fabulous day and a fabulous springboard for the run-in. 

The weather will put loads off. Literally pizzing it down all day. 

8 hours ago, gizowl said:

Pricing is Chansiri downfall, 33quid for non members on the kop won't get the shall I shan't I flooding back, at the lane they've just done 4 games for 40quid and kids for 20. Put a offer on like last 5 home games for 100 quid on the kop, 125 on North, 150 in South. 

You have to take into account the Pigs dont sell any adult tickets. 

Those recent offers at Bramall Lane were the 1st of the season.

They were £10 a match for the 4 less attractive matches of the season, all cat B’s, mainly Tuesday night games.

Also they are only for the family stand and you must have at least 2 children with you in order to buy an adult ticket.

Edited by sheffsteel

13 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If you can't be arsed to go to this then you shouldn't be allowed to go to Wembley.

Simple as that.

Do they also have to stump up £39-£46 for a Villa ticket and £33-£39 for a Forest ticket to be allowed to go to Wembley?

We’ve a big ground that we should be trying to fill. Views like yours just drive people away. Not everyone is a super fan like you

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We took about 38k officially. It disappoints me actually we took that when over half of them can't be arsed on normal occasions.

Can't stand people who can make it to the matches but choose not but then expect to go to the big games. 

There's a lot of people you can't stand then. 

I go to watch Wednesday when I want, I really enjoy it and one of the reasons I really enjoy it is that I don't have to go when I don't fancy it. 

You can be assured that   whenever Wednesday get to Wembley in my lifetime only bad health will prevent me from being there. 

Edited by Geedee
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

What would you pay?

Or wouldn’t you go even if it was a fiver?

Paid £20 for Brentford happily. 

Didn't pay £42 for for pigs. 

£25 tops on kop, £28 tops on North. but when the average North stand ticket (where I usually sit) starts at £36, he's not gonna get many pay on the gate. Its up to you if want to think folk wouldn't come anyway, you can obviously afford it or have a season ticket, can only speak for myself. 

3 minutes ago, BigBlueDan said:

£25 tops on kop, £28 tops on North. but when the average North stand ticket (where I usually sit) starts at £36, he's not gonna get many pay on the gate. Its up to you if want to think folk wouldn't come anyway, you can obviously afford it or have a season ticket, can only speak for myself. 

It’s extortionate. Chansiri is a cretin for these prices. I’ve said before the FA should have a back bone and stand up to it, but they aren’t fit for purpose.

I do know a way you can watch it on the Kop for £20 a game though 

30 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

What would you pay?

Or wouldn’t you go even if it was a fiver?

I’ve been 9 times this season POTG, I’m going tomorrow £36.

I know this has been done to death, but it shouldn’t be more than £25 for bog standard games like tomorrow.

That said Chansiri isn’t going to change his strategy, I do feel we are losing some of the fanbase and potential fanbase. 

1 hour ago, Coldplayer said:

Yup, just cheap tickets for school kids!

XkOyqMt.jpg

I think it's good that both Sheffield clubs are eventually trying to make the end of season run in affordable for fans to attend. Get the kids in now they will get into the habit of attending which will increase crowds in the long term. £15 for an adult ticket and a child is fantastic value

2 hours ago, BigBlueDan said:

Ya didn't have to pay £42 v utd.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nilsson said:

Do they also have to stump up £39-£46 for a Villa ticket and £33-£39 for a Forest ticket to be allowed to go to Wembley?

We’ve a big ground that we should be trying to fill. Views like yours just drive people away. Not everyone is a Wednesdayite like you