Man who was arrested at Bolton?

5 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Surely those stewards should be sacked for gross incompetence?

And police reprimanded for arresting with no evidence.

You are clueless. 

"arrested on suspicion" 

Thus giving the Police time to investigate and either charge or release the person arrested. 

Its a crap day out getting nicked for something you didnt do. 

But rather that than letting people that have potentially commited crimes and could go on to commit more go, just because the Police havent quite crossedthe T's and dotted tje I's. 

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

This is why....

He looks blind

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

Getting searched at QPR back in the 80's I think it was, a massive queue was formed for the most attractive policewoman in London.   Not the most interesting post ever but I thought I'd throw into the pot.  She was very attractive though a beautiful smile. 

Found a picture of her, would you go back again?

20171025_152741.jpg

Guest Manwithastick
1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bandits in my opinion.  They want arresting. Don't care if thst makes me a miser or not

I remember a firework getting released at Cardiff arms park many years ago at the end of a World cup qualifier. It whistled right across the pitch from one stand to the other and hit a man in the face, exploding and killing him. 

Maybe they'd think twice if they'd seen the aftermath of something like that. 

Yeah but no pyro blah blah blah

1 hour ago, Reallondonowl said:

I have to say the increase in violence around football is worrying.

Just as well we didn't have any pitch invasions at S6 against that other lot. Had it been a unitedite, he could have got man of the matchlol

Whilst a few incidents recenly are shocking, I think that speaks more about how the game and violence surrounding it has improved for the better. 

The stuff going on now isnt big or clever, but its a hell of a lot better than things were in the 70s and 80s..

17 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bandits in my opinion.  They want arresting. Don't care if thst makes me a miser or not

I remember a firework getting released at Cardiff arms park many years ago at the end of a World cup qualifier. It whistled right across the pitch from one stand to the other and hit a man in the face, exploding and killing him. 

Maybe they'd think twice if they'd seen the aftermath of something like that. 

Unfortunately, they probably wouldn't.

Like the driver using his phone or going a bit over the speed limit, or the first time drug user: all seen the videos/posters, all know the potential consequences, all think "it won't happen to me. Nanny f***ing state, I know my limits, I'm careful." 

On 13/03/2019 at 14:49, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Surely those stewards should be sacked for gross incompetence?

And police reprimanded for arresting with no evidence.

Or alternatively we could aim our anger at the **** wits who took it in and set it off.....and help identify the morons

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 15:43, HighworthOwl said:

I remember a few seasons ago Cardiff set off a firework in the away end that made me jump out of my skin! Still had enough presence of mind to drag my misses in front of me as a human shield. 

That's survival instinct! 

Not all heroes wear capes my friend lol

• Haha 1