Chansiri

7 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Every bugger knows we're gunna be, I, unlike you think Bruce has more about him than to just chuck a wobbler and walk away. 

And yet Bruce ha stated we will be bringing new players in this summer. 

So you think we will be under an embargo and yet Bruce thinks we will be bringing players in. 

Hmmm yeah, I can see how you’d think we have nothing to worry about lol

56 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Think its much more down to the club and especially fanbase though mate, Bruce mentioned the fanbase as being a big pull.

Doubt Chansiri has earnt a good reputation among managers, still time for that to change. Just hope he doesnt alienate Bruce this summer if we don't go up, that's my one worry.

Bruce mentioned the chairman’s passion and vision for the club as well though. 

Takes more than just the fan base, he won’t want any more ‘failures’ on his CV, albeit I still think it’s harsh to call his time at Villa that like many of them do 

1 hour ago, hawksmore said:

And yet Bruce ha stated we will be bringing new players in this summer. 

So you think we will be under an embargo and yet Bruce thinks we will be bringing players in. 

Hmmm yeah, I can see how you’d think we have nothing to worry about lol

Woah,you're the guy thinking bruce took the job on a lie,you're the guy thinking bruce will walk because of the lie,wtf are you prattlin on about with this beauty " I can see how you’d think we have nothing to worry about".

43 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Woah,you're the guy thinking bruce took the job on a lie,you're the guy thinking bruce will walk because of the lie,wtf are you prattlin on about with this beauty " I can see how you’d think we have nothing to worry about".

Death me. What is with the members of this board always getting so defensive and trying to make it personal rather than just having a logical discussion?! Let’s just stick to respectful discussion shall we.

Therss nonneed for you to get so emotional. It’s jusg a discussion topic.

If bruce thinks he can sign players in the summer and get we get hit with an embargo, yet he’s been lead to believe we’ll be fine, then i would understand him wanting a word with his employer and not being happy. 

In terms of lying, things may be looking good but we as fans have been lied to and mislead numerous times by the club. 

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

Death me. What is with the members of this board always getting so defensive and trying to make it personal rather than just having a logical discussion?! Let’s just stick to respectful discussion shall we.

If bruce thinks he can sign players in the summer and get we get hit with an embargo, yet he’s been lead to believe we’ll be fine, then i would understand him wanting a word with his employer and not being happy. 

In terms of lying, things may be looking good but we as fans have been lied to and mislead numerous times by the club. 

Angry Girl GIF - Angry Girl Tantrum GIFs

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Bit of a snowflake are ya ?

There's nothing even remotely personal about my post,you think bruce has been lied to,i don't,Bruce has been in this game for years,i have absolute confidence in his ability to not only release those that need releasing,but to sign the replacements,wether that be on "frees" or for money,there aint no conspiracy fella.

6 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Bit of a snowflake are ya ?

There's nothing even remotely personal about my post,you think bruce has been lied to,i don't,Bruce has been in this game for years,i have absolute confidence in his ability to not only release those that need releasing,but to sign the replacements,wether that be on "frees" or for money,there aint no conspiracy fella.

Ok, so you have said we’ll be under an embargo but then said we’ll sign players for money. 

No conspiracy. But that’s some weird logic. 

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

The only weird thing, is you thinking Bruce took the job on a lie. 

Except that’s not what I said at all. 

I mean you can deflect all you like, but I’ve been pretty clear and consistent in what I’ve said. Unlike you. Embargo but still signing players?! Right, have a think about how that one works. 

You choose to think all is rosy at the club, whilst a modicum of logic shows it’s not. 

18 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Except that’s not what I said at all. 

I mean you can deflect all you like, but I’ve been pretty clear and consistent in what I’ve said. Unlike you. Embargo but still signing players?! Right, have a think about how that one works. 

You choose to think all is rosy at the club, whilst a modicum of logic shows it’s not. 

No you're right, never said owt remotely like that...... 

"We know the club have a track record of spinning a few stories in recent years, what’s to say SB wasn’t spunthe same lines of bent truths and when reality hits he’s off. " 

Bent truths eh.!! 

Edited by DELUDED OWL

12 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

No you're right, never said owt remotely like that...... 

"We know the club have a track record of spinning a few stories in recent years, what’s to say SB wasn’t spunthe same lines of bent truths and when reality hits he’s off. " 

Bent truths eh.!! 

Your level of stupid is way too low for me. 

Anyone who states we will be under an embargo this summer but then states we’ll be signing players for fees is beyond help. 

The club and chairman have lied to fans. Denying that is a bit silly. It’s not out of the question that things won’t be all rosy come summer time. 

If you cant see that, no problem. It’s just a forum to discuss things on. 

6 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Your level of stupid is way too low for me. 

Anyone who states we will be under an embargo this summer but then states we’ll be signing players for fees is beyond help. 

The club and chairman have lied to fans. Denying that is a bit silly. It’s not out of the question that things won’t be all rosy come summer time. 

If you cant see that, no problem. It’s just a forum to discuss things on. 

What was that you said the other day..........................oh yeh,lets not get all defensive or personal,way to go you.

If you'd actually taken the time to ask me about the "club",i would have answered ya,ya dint,you gave me my thoughts on how/what is all ok with the club,its quite a talent to answer a question that isn't/wasn't there.

On 15/03/2019 at 01:22, hawksmore said:

Please feel free to enlighten me of one under the current regime.  It should be easy, I'm only asking for one.