Chansiri

Would love to know his thoughts at our current position. Wasn't long ago he'd flipped at the fans forum and was looking for a way out. 1 sensible appointment later and we're back in with a shout of the playoffs. Odds still against us but the upturn in positivity is incredible. I think we'll come up a little short but honestly think the fan base will accept this and see the bigger picture, carrying the positivity through to next season.

Nice to have owlstalk full of positive threads for a change. In fact only argument ive seen recently was one about which player was responsible for our improved form.

Long may this continue.

:Chansiri:lol

• Like 2

Just now, JackSWFC said:

The same fans forum he got laughed at when he said he still thought we would get promoted this season.

Please bear in mind in the same forum he assured us that Jos was the right man for the job.

It really didn't look likely did it?

Credit to him for giving the job to Bruce. Great appointment and all we've wanted for the 2 years, a proper football man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Before we start patting him on the back for finally bringing in a manager with experience of the league and getting promotion - something that his legion of advisors never told him to do but the fans have been calling for, for the last 4 years.

Lets wait and see where we are in the summer. 

The team is grinding out results and giving us a chance of making the top 6, but if we miss out we have 9 players out of contract in the summer and 3 loans players going back to their parent clubs. No money for transfers in and a probably embargo of sorts for going over on the losses.

All of the positives of the last 3 months and there have been many could be scuppered by DC inability to run a football club.

Let hope we make the play off and get promoted then the summer will be all so different.

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, Brommers said:

I wouldn't want to join any club that would accept me as a member.WTF:

No problem. Just sign up, pay, and then I'll bar you. :Chansiri:

It was more than a sensible appointment. 

DC has persuaded the manager with one of the best Championship CVs to come to a club with a transfer embargo looming. 

Cracking work and i don't think just 'any' owner would have got that over the line. 

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Was he? :blink:

Well, other than stating he was gonna put the club up for sale, ive no idea.

:ghoulguy:

Although i get it, that this may well have been just him having a paddy as things were getting a bit heated at the forum.

• Like 1

Lets be realistic we are not going to finish in the top 6 . No way can I see us winning 7 of the last 9 games.

But we have a manager in charge who knows what he is doing and the squad will be completely overhauled in the summer 

with some sales to balance the books. Its good to be a Wednesday fan again and good times are round the corner. 

We hope DC has proved he has now learned his lesson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Before we start patting him on the back for finally bringing in a manager with experience of the league and getting promotion

I'm not seeing this thread as a pat on the back.

It looks like the OP is saying "I bet he feels like an absolute mug, now he sees what a proper manager can do. NANANANA. TOLD YOU SO!"

lol

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Well, other than stating he was gonna put the club up for sale, ive no idea.

He said that if he thought that people genuinly didnt want him there then he would put the club up for sale. He didnt say that the club was up for sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1