Aarons

Guest Ash76
6 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

A quality player. Another great game today. Sign him up. 

Thought he found it tough today if being honest. That's the quickest full back he's been up against too

On 15/03/2019 at 09:45, JackSWFC said:

Aaron’s, Lazar and Hector on permanent signings next summer would be a great start. We will be selling one or two to fund some transfers I recon.

Given that Lazaar has a reputation as a bit of a crock, can we take that risk? We don’t have a good reputation when it comes to rehabilitating crocks A left back with similar pace would be nice though

12 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Thought he found it tough today if being honest. That's the quickest full back he's been up against too

He definitely had a though game and the ref gave him nothing against there full back. I wouldn't mind if we signed there full back btw. Both very good players. 

Found it tough yesterday. 

All of our productivity seemed to come down the right, I'm surprised we didn't switch Aarons and Reach for a bit to test the water. 

Although Palmer's done well recently, Iorfa going forward is an unbelievable threat so those two would be deadly.

I think he struggled a bit yesterday. Think all it would have taken was him doing their fullback once early on and it would've been a different story.

Saw what he could do in glimpses. Can't comment on how he's been in other games though.