Rolando, ooooh, Rolando, oooh.

He came from Newcastle, to carry us up the league (insert better final part).

How refreshing isn't it to see someone again with pace and quick feet to go by players. His final ball is decent and looks like he can finish too.

Can't think of anyone similar since Antonio (who had more power but not the same trickery). These players often become fans favourites here.

Bruce clearly sees him as important and giving us something we need. Wonder what chances of re-signing him for next season on loan or permenant? Is he on sizeable wages there already?

• Agree 1

Rolando , oooooh , Rolando , oooooh.

He's on 80 grand a week....He earns nearly as much as Jones

Rolando , ooooh, Rolando , oooooh

• Haha 3

Would imagine we would have a good chance of getting a season long loan.

He looks like he is enjoying it here and I doubt he will be pushing for starts at Newcastle.

• Agree 2

Would be a great permanent addition. Haven't Newcastle just made their record signing in his position so wouldn't appear to have a future there. No idea what he'd cost though or what our situation will be bit fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, trev said:

Would imagine we would have a good chance of getting a season long loan.

He looks like he is enjoying it here and I doubt he will be pushing for starts at Newcastle.

I hope so... without his running and threat we could have been down 2 points last game

Every time he is talked about by the Newcastle forums they say he is a £14,000 a week winger. Which in todays game is not a lot for a player of decent quality. When you think the money we are wasting on Jones, Abdi, Pudil, Hooper, Lees, JVA etc to never play in the team when most of these are gone next season for me if we can get him on a season loan it would be a good bit of business and likely sort out the issues on the right midfield/wing we current have.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, trev said:

The 10 month suspended sentence for a 2016 bar brawl is a little worrying. Let’s hope his scrapping days are behind him; we don’t need another Madine. Maybe SB and playing for Wednesday is exactly what he needs to get his career back on track?

• Agree 1

Ahh so this is the nonsense written about him Bruce referred to y’day? 

He runs, he shoots, he scores,
No more, no score, bore draws,
Rolando , ooooh, Rolando , oooooh.

Nah, must do better...

He's the black Ryan Giggs,
He's gunna stuff it to the pigs,

Nope, don't like that...

When he's running with the ball,
He makes Bannan look reight tall,

Yep, that's it.
  • Haha 2

Like what I have seen of him up to now. Very promising.

• Agree 1

As fans we have to be supportive of players like Aarons. 

we've got so used to players who play it safe, playin front of their team, possession based stuff for 4 years.

this lad will frustrate, as we have already seen, losing the ball on the edge of their box and quickly turning attack into defence quite a few times. but if you are prepared to try and beat a man, go past a player, you cant beat them everytime can ya.

worth it for the times it comes off tho as occasional brilliance would win you a few points over a season.

• Agree 3

Star transfer rumours this am:  Swfc favorites to land Aaron's on permanent transfer since not in Benitez plans... 

13 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Star transfer rumours this am:  Swfc favorites to land Aaron's on permanent transfer since not in Benitez plans... 

Nah !!! Dom will be here soon to us no chance lol

Looks the real deal. Pacey, has a trick, direct and very hard working and is young still only 24. Was excited when we signed him as I knew Bruce would get the most out of him. Really hope we secure him next season.

• Agree 1

Aaron’s, Lazar and Hector on permanent signings next summer would be a great start. We will be selling one or two to fund some transfers I recon.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, owls-swfc said:

Is that The Star's spelling or yours?

• Like 1

I really like him.

Tons of flair and works hard for the team too. We need to find a way of getting him the ball more often though...I suspect that’s why he played on the side where we had more balance on Tuesday.

Can’t imagine how we will be able to sign him, I think he’s got 2 years left at Newcastle and I can’t see him walking away from that deal.

Fingers crossed we can get him, Lazaar and Hector on a season long loan

5 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

Aaron’s, Lazar and Hector on permanent signings next summer would be a great start. We will be selling one or two to fund some transfers I recon.

Those three probably earn as much as our top 7 earners combined