Norwich (A) on Sky

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Same here staying in Yarmouth. 

I was expecting to be back in Yarmouth about 7ish to take Mrs Bradowl out. 

Only train from Norwich to Yarmouth after game is 23.00. :duntmatter:

Your probably in it worse than me at least there are 2 couples going so ladies will have to go out on their own for a while. 

Guest mkowl

Without upsetting folk the crux is games are going to be shifted at shorter notice in the last couple of months of the season.

Once Norwich and Leeds were up there then the chances of these fixtures being picked and dates or times changed were enhanced

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Can you change it or get reimbursed Torres....?

Bloody SKY oughta ante up

I’m hoping so pal. 

There were a fair few of us on the trip and the change in times makes it difficult to get back by train. Might have to be mini bus now. 

As usual its the fans that are last on the list of concerns. 

8 hours ago, wilyfox said:

I'd take a draw over defeat, but I'm batshit crazy. 

I actually wouldn’t in this case.

Draws are pretty much worthless to us, and also damaging to Norwich vs the Blades

If we’re drawing in the last few mins I want to see Westwood in their box trying to get on the end of a corner

Edited by McRightSide

13 hours ago, torres said:

I’m hoping so pal. 

There were a fair few of us on the trip and the change in times makes it difficult to get back by train. Might have to be mini bus now. 

As usual its the fans that are last on the list of concerns. 

@Whitechapel Owl you disagree that fans get messed around??

I understand you never attend a match but I thought you might have empathy with Wednesday supporters on this matter 

I’d like to hear your opinion.

Evidence that Sky don't give a damn about travelling fans, part 5835561

Just noticed that pigs v Forest is now also being shown live by Sky on Good Friday.  Whereas our fans can't get home by train or face a 2am return by road due to the evening kick-off for one of the longest away trips of the season, their relatively local fixture has been picked to kick off at 12:30pm.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think people will have brought Train Tickets for this up to 3 months before game.

That is true.

But it is advertised on EFL website that fixtures are subject to change. Away on Easter weekend to top of league, I expected a potential change.

Sky change matches left right and centre, has happened for nearly 10 years now and people are still caught out

Very important game (doh).

First, we almost certainly need at least a point.

Second, Villa’s final game of the season is Norwich. If we take points off Norwich it increases the likelihood that Norwich will need to play in boots rather than flip-flops.