Owls v Blackburn Team

4 hours ago, LittleG said:

You could be right about the tactical aspect last night; playing 2 big men to counter Boltons approach. Just think we don't need the same tactics against Blackburn and hope we have someone more mobile available

Average height of Blackburn squad is 4ft 3" 

Team of midgets ...

Keep Dack n Graham quiet and they will roll over ...

2-0 up against Brentford other week Both went off injured 

Lost 5-2 ......

benny_hill__46797.1396335545.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, savi said:

Same side that started last night.

Why drop Nuhiu, give him another chance with Fletcher, look at changing it after 60/70 ish minutes if its not working where you could change the front 2 to Winnall & Matias who are totally opposites, a mobile pair of strikers that come on for a hopefully battered pair of defenders.

why drop Nuhui ? did you  not see the 45 mins at Bolton ?ffs he is crap get rid asap christ

6 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

why drop Nuhui ? did you  not see the 45 mins at Bolton ?ffs he is crap get rid asap christ

The whole team didn't turn up in the first 35 mins. And that was because of the terrible conditions we were trying to come to terms with.

14 hours ago, Brando17 said:

anybody who says play Nuhui is either pissed or wasn't at Bolton ffs

This, for the first 55 minutes at Bolton our movement up front was like watching paint dry. People may forget we were playing against a very poor Bolton side not Brazil, so the fact Nuhiu managed one good lay off in 55 minutes of play against Bolton, and overlook the times he lost possession and gave fouls away is wrong imo.  It should be Matias or Winnall partnering Fletcher from the start, then hopefully bring on the wardrobe if we need to protect a lead 

17 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Interesting that Fletcher’s omission from the Scotland squad is apparently due to him managing an injury. Vital he stays fit.

Good chance he wouldn't have featured, so may as well stay in Sheffield and have his injury managed so he can still play for us.

Would go the same starting 11 vs Blackburn - assuming the same players are available.

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Only one position in doubt; who plays with Fletch.

Other 10 same as. 

W

I H L P

R B H A

F ?

I can read the second line but struggling with the third.

Am I ok to still drive without glasses?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

This, for the first 55 minutes at Bolton our movement up front was like watching paint dry. People may forget we were playing against a very poor Bolton side not Brazil, so the fact Nuhiu managed one good lay off in 55 minutes of play against Bolton, and overlook the times he lost possession and gave fouls away is wrong imo.  It should be Matias or Winnall partnering Fletcher from the start, then hopefully bring on the wardrobe if we need to protect a lead 

Why to protect a lead?

We score more with Nuhiu on the pitch than off it.

23 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Keeping him off it full time would be my preference when we have enough attacking players fit. But I suppose needs must at the moment 

When you proposed to Mrs Southie (nee Tremble) I hope she answered “Go on then. Any port in a storm”.

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
On 13/03/2019 at 10:04, LittleG said:

Why drop Nuihu - cos he was pretty awful last night. We also need a bit more mobility from someone playing along side Fletcher.

Good luck finding a striker more mobile than Nuhiu.

40 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Winnall to start.

Newwho is finished for me.

The way he was struggling on Tuesday, starting Winnall would probably finish him for the season.

Its Nuhiu, Boyd or Matias. Or one up front, at home, to a poor team, when we need a win.