Jump to content


Recommended Posts



24-25,000 would be a good effort and I reckon it’ll be around that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be a brilliant gesture to the squads efforts. Let's show our passion and support. 

 

New chant for when we're thrashing 'burn. 

 

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

 

 

 

 

 

OK forget that last bit

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

24-25,000 would be a good effort and I reckon it’ll be around that.

 

I think you'll be about right, hoping for a few more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On their day Blackburn can play decent stuff (as we found out earlier this season), so got to get every advantage we can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Would be a brilliant gesture to the squads efforts. Let's show our passion and support. 

 

New chant for when we're thrashing 'burn. 

 

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

 

 

 

 

 

OK forget that last bit

Yes best we do ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackburn will bring a few to boost the crowd . 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday are in good form but like any business is much, much easier to lose customers than gain them.

Once people have stopped coming you need to work 5 times as hard to win them back ordinarily but with our POTG prices think you have to work 10 times as hard.

People will come if its last match of the season and we need a win to get into play offs but otherwise 90% of supporters without a season ticket will stay away until then.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would attend but I booked the hotel for Wembley last night.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wednesday are in good form but like any business is much, much easier to lose customers than gain them.

Once people have stopped coming you need to work 5 times as hard to win them back ordinarily but with our POTG prices think you have to work 10 times as hard.

People will come if its last match of the season and we need a win to get into play offs but otherwise 90% of supporters without a season ticket will stay away until then.

 

I agree to some extent, I just think it could make a real difference to the performance if we have 26-27k there, rather than a flat 21-22k

 

Keep that buzz going into the international break

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hugeowl said:

I am saving up for Wembley

 

like your style mate.

 

you mean were playing spurs next season right? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, torres said:

 

I agree to some extent, I just think it could make a real difference to the performance if we have 26-27k there, rather than a flat 21-22k

 

Keep that buzz going into the international break

 

 

 

With 5k more in the crowd it is easier to get a better atmosphere but think its largely to do with how the team are playing.

If we play at a good tempo like the Brentford home game then the crowd will get behind them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wednesday are in good form but like any business is much, much easier to lose customers than gain them.

Once people have stopped coming you need to work 5 times as hard to win them back ordinarily but with our POTG prices think you have to work 10 times as hard.

People will come if its last match of the season and we need a win to get into play offs but otherwise 90% of supporters without a season ticket will stay away until then.

I'd like to go if I can on saturday, but £36 for a ticket in North is pretty outrageous. Been to discounted matches as a foundation member, Brentford £20 game and a couple of others. But its really hard to make the effort to come regularly when we are paying far more than we should for a game. 

 

Had little interest under Dross, but now it's much more appealing to go, so it's really frustrating.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Blackburn will bring a few to boost the crowd . 

 

They dont normally.. do you know something we dont lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

I would attend but I booked the hotel for Wembley last night.

I've had mine booked since July :Chansiri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wednesday are in good form but like any business is much, much easier to lose customers than gain them.

Once people have stopped coming you need to work 5 times as hard to win them back ordinarily but with our POTG prices think you have to work 10 times as hard.

People will come if its last match of the season and we need a win to get into play offs but otherwise 90% of supporters without a season ticket will stay away until then.

And with that in mind to help fans the club have announced on Saturday no POTG fans will be able to pay with Cash on the south stand, so everyone having to pay on cards will surely speed up entering of the ground when the tickets are £39 each and over the £30 limit for contactless transactions.

 

I think this is one of those examples of where we continue to miss the boat in attracting fans into the stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Monday deadline for ST's, might lower the crowd?

 

All those getting season tickets will probably already have one so i doubt that'll make much difference 

 

(Plus on Friday it'll be announced they are extending the deadline it i bet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, torres said:

 

All those getting season tickets will probably already have one so i doubt that'll make much difference 

 

(Plus on Friday it'll be announced they are extending the deadline it i bet)

You're probably right (about both parts), the weather looks horrible though, 40-odd mile an hour winds and heavy rain.

 

Glad I will have my blanket in the South Stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...