9 to go....

Can’t stop staring at this list fixtures.....

I see 17 points - and that’s being generous in our fixtures against Villa/Forest which I think will be tough with a bare thin 11 like we have

Blackburn W

Stoke D

Villa W

Forest W

Leeds L

Norwich L

Bristol W

Preston D

QPR W

Don’t think that will get us in with the games in hand others have around

D54AE3E5-E2C2-46BF-892C-4D1BD25F5E9B.png

• Like 1

Guest Ash76

Win the lot. Play pigs in the play offs and knock them out and laugh our b0llox off as Sean Bean leads a march to parliament in protest at the play offs being unfair  

14 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Form Table

image.png.fac9b6ceff75ff04442367468c9bb151.png

Our form is wrong we have won 3 and drawn 3 of last 6. we are on 12 points. A far better indication is to look over performance since Jos left 15 games 28 points. It shows we are a decent team and on a good run Think you will find few are better than us over this period.

6 minutes ago, Quist said:

Our form is wrong we have won 3 and drawn 3 of last 6. we are on 12 points. A far better indication is to look over performance since Jos left 15 games 28 points. It shows we are a decent team and on a good run Think you will find few are better than us over this period.

To be honest I've fell foul of trusting the internet!

I'm apportioning equal blame to Costellos chutney too.

I said this before and I will say it again, we have a chance now. We had no chance under Jos. Blackburn is now a mammoth game, 3 points with the momentum going into the international break and Derby + Bristol not playing either we could go into the break level on points with the playoffs never mind 4 or 5 behind!!! Blackburn is huge!!!

Blackburn W

Stoke D

Villa D

Forest W

Leeds L

Norwich L

Bristol D

Preston W

QPR W

I reckon this will happen ...

15 points ... we need results to go our way as well

BUT HEY

we should be looking forward to next season and the rebuild job Bruce has ...

I think you have to drag Middlesborough into this.  They still have games against Preston, Villa, Norwich, Bristol, Hull, Stoke and Forest.  The fans up there aren't all that happy at the moment, they lost to Brentford at the weekend and another bad result or two and they could implode.

Bristol have Blunts, Middlesborough, West Brom, Villa, Us, Derby and Hull.

Everybody is playing everybody.  No team is going to go unbeaten till the end of the season.  We need to win our home games and we wont be far off. 

I'll say one other thing, its a 6-7 team mini league from now until end of the season.  I'd take Bruce over Johnson, Lampard, O'Neill (who's had his head up his hole for the last god knows how many years managing Ireland), Smith, Adkins and Monk and Neil. It'll even be interesting to see how L##ds and Norwich get on toward the end of the season, pressure is a funny thing. 

Put the shoe on the other foot, if you were any one of those teams, looking at your prospects of making the play offs and you look at the teams around you.  The one that makes you nervous is Sheffield Wednesday, in excellent form, conceding little, with experienced players who have been there before and a manager who has been promoted out of this league 4 times and missed out last year by 90 mins.

Stay positive....embrace it...its way better than scrapping against relegation or mid table obscurity.