Another Clean Sheet

46 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's not.

That's doing a massive disservice to the rest of the team, who have put in some very well-organised and disciplined performances, as well as Bullen, Bruce and the new coaching team.

Westwood has certainly played his part, but it's a team game.

Well said.

Its Bruce. It’s no nonesense tactics. It’s not trying to pass out of defence under pressure. It’s getting rid when necessary. It’s eleven good players playing in their best roles. It’s having genuine width in Aarons and Reach. It’s confortable systems. It’s pressing. It’s a midfield duo that are playing high up the field, playing really well and working like dervishes. And yes, it’s a superb goalkeeper of course.

Well done Steve Bruce. Well done all players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Bang on

I hope he is sat at home and is deeply embarrassed at the job he did here. He’s cost us big time this season. With his gross incompetence

But....

he didn’t employ himself did he? Gross incompetence is correct but Jo’s isn’t the major culprit here ! 

* just saying :duntmatter:

11 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's not.

That's doing a massive disservice to the rest of the team, who have put in some very well-organised and disciplined performances, as well as Bullen, Bruce and the new coaching team.

Westwood has certainly played his part, but it's a team game.

Agreed - I'm a Westwood fan don't get me wrong and his treatment by the previous incumbment (whatever it was to do with) was absurd .. but lets not take away from factors including Bruce, stability, consistency, defenders putting in proper shifts now and with Hutch providing cover also - whoever it was between the sticks, it would be a hell of a lot better now than before. I think Dawson has been unlucky that he had a complete cluster fizz in front of him before Bruce arrived ..

Does anyone know if we are allowed to resign Westwood and Palmer to contracts or do we need the sign off of the football league. As me a humble football fan can honestly not see why both of these players have not been resigned to new deals - even if they are only 1 year deals.

16 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Can we not keep going on about Jos and what ifs. There's been a pretty big sea change since the forum and very easy to make scapegoats particularly when they've gone. No one knows what happened. Its gone. Onwards and upwards.

685432250_tenor(6).gif.80015404b456e70cda892ef1ca66de42.gif

Didn’t someone clever say something about learning from history to ensure you don’t make the same mistakes? 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Does anyone know if we are allowed to resign Westwood and Palmer to contracts or do we need the sign off of the football league. As me a humble football fan can honestly not see why both of these players have not been resigned to new deals - even if they are only 1 year deals.

I believe we are able to offer them new contracts.

We offered Nuhiu and Pudil one when in the embargo last year

On 12/03/2019 at 22:35, Terryowl said:

Yes, how stupid do they look now.

I can remember all those who neged me in September for wanting Dross out.

Maybe people were just negging you for using childish nicknames while trying to make your point?

Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1