No presser for tonight’s game?

Does our Steve not do press conferences for midweek games? Unless I’ve missed something, today is the second midweek game he’s not done a press conference for.

It’s no great hardship but I thought clubs were contractually abliged to give press conferences before each game. 

30 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Does our Steve not do press conferences for midweek games? Unless I’ve missed something, today is the second midweek game he’s not done a press conference for.

It’s no great hardship but I thought clubs were contractually abliged to give press conferences before each game. 

Probably doesn’t enjoy being surrounded by Zippy, George and Bungle as much as Geoffrey did? :rolleyes:

I can make one up if you like. The press conference is a reassuring part of match day build up for some people I know.

Here goes.

• We've got too many injuries , we must get to the bottom of it.
  • It's a tight league. There a few teams can have a run.  Thats the Championship.
  • The lads are having a go but it will take time to fully implement things.
  • The support is amazing. No one will ever forget Wembley.

Any good?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Don’t blame him, he’s got better things to do than to answer the same tw4ty questions twice a week. 

It’s like visiting your elderly Aunt in her care home, you simply run out of things to say.

“So, Steve, how important was it that you scored an equalizer last Saturday?”

2 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Well someone always says that and it hadn't been said so I thought it was on the lines of civic duty style of thing. 

:rolleyes:

You're absolved.

Oh wait a minute ...............................shouldn't that be your line?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

You're absolved.

Oh wait a minute ...............................shouldn't that be your line?

For the record, in future, if I post  'I don't like the term presser.' on a Presser thread, it will be purely for the purposes of good comedy.  Thank you.  I thank you. Here all week etc. 

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1