Jump to content

Travel for tonight over woodhead/snake


Recommended Posts

Tweets by ‎@snakepasswatch

  1.  

    ⚠️SNAKE PASS IS NOW OPEN⚠️

    •  
    •  
  2.  

    ⚠️ SNAKE PASS IS CLOSED ⚠️

    •  
    •  
  3.  
     
    Snake Pass Watch Retweeted

    11:21am TRAFFIC: A57 Snake Pass closed due to snow between A6013 (Ladybower Reservoir) and Hurst Road (Royal Oak Inn). Woodhead Pass is open but there is lying snow. @snakepasswatch https://glossop.online/traffic/a57-snake-pass-traffic-live.php 

     

    Check the Snake Pass watch or Glossop on line

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daveabuk said:

I'll be travelling by car tonight to Bolton. They've issued warnings for woodhead about snow, ice and visibility.

 

I don't normally travel across woodhead unless were playing over that way so I've no idea how bad it's been the last couple of weeks with the cold weather.

 

Is anyone else risking the trip? I have to be back as early as possible since I have work at 6am. Should I expect it to be closed this evening?

 

Cheers. And to anyone else whos making the journey, have a safe trip! 

If anywhere is closed it will be snake and woodhead, try checking on the internet at half time, any doubts ide go back m62, safe journey mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the replies! I'm setting off in the next 10 mins because I want to get a good parking space to shoot off straight away at FT. I think I will probably do Woodhead there and M62 on the way back. I'll be sure to post any updates if it's bad when I get there. Again, cheers. Let's bring the points home 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Torres is walking it over the snake in his pants... he's only wearing them so he can tuck his away season ticket into the waist band.

You are so bad ,haha !!! Love it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Torres is walking it over the snake in his pants... he's only wearing them so he can tuck his away season ticket into the waist band.

 

He,s a truefan tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Lads  there already M62 no problem 

Are you going to clap them off the coach?

Soz..read it as; Lads....there already.. instead of Lad's there already..

Edited by Costello 77
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Are you going to clap them off the coach?

 

 

Gonna read 'em a poem....

 

Got here early, don't be fooled,

The journey took me ages.

Show zero pity for this lot,

They got their fuckingwages!

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

Gonna read 'em a poem....

 

Got here early, don't be fooled,

The journey took me ages.

Show zero pity for this lot,

They got their fuckingwages!

 

 

More Walt Whitman than asteener ... but I like it.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daveabuk said:

Thanks for all the replies! I'm setting off in the next 10 mins because I want to get a good parking space to shoot off straight away at FT. I think I will probably do Woodhead there and M62 on the way back. I'll be sure to post any updates if it's bad when I get there. Again, cheers. Let's bring the points home 

Are we nearly there yet?... I want the toilet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...