Pudil

Happens to everyone eventually, he hasn't got the legs anymore which I think he accepted himself. 

Been a really good player for us, would frequently be one of our best players in his earlier days with us, a real warrior and will be a shame to see him go. 

He's 4th choice centre half and 4th choice left back. 

Unlikely we'll see him in any major capacity, unless we pick up a number of injuries in the backline.

He's been a good pro for us, and was fantastic in the 1st two seasons with us. Did a sound job at the back end of last season when things we're on the brink of falling apart. 

He'll leave in the summer, but I think his time here should be remembered positively. 

Had the pleasure of meeting Pudil when we played Leeds at home this season, had a chat with him by the players entrance and my little girl had her photo took with him, he's a top guy to be fair. 

Like others have said I think it's safe to say his days are done here but I thought he was brilliant when we played the 3-5-2 system last season as a left sided centre back. Got stuck into everything. 

If only that volley against the pigs in Jos' first game had gone in.

6 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

He'll leave in the summer, but I think his time here should be remembered positively. 

I'll always remember him for the first goal v Arsenal. 

Although he was a quality defender, that is the stand out moment for me.

13 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

He's 4th choice centre half and 4th choice left back. 

Unlikely we'll see him in any major capacity, unless we pick up a number of injuries in the backline.

He's been a good pro for us, and was fantastic in the 1st two seasons with us. Did a sound job at the back end of last season when things we're on the brink of falling apart. 

Nail on head 

One of my fav players of the Chansiri era. A real warrior at times 

Going by social media he looks really settled in Sheff with his family, so wonder what his next move will be 

All the best to him, proper pro 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Any news on him I almost forgot he existed 

Like a lot of other very bad to resign a player up to barely play any games.

Lets hoe the contract for the sake of it are not ended and only players available for the first team get contracts at the club.

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Like a lot of other very bad to resign a player up to barely play any games.

Lets hoe the contract for the sake of it are not ended and only players available for the first team get contracts at the club.

Have you been drinking

WTF:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

really settled in Sheff with his family, so wonder what his next move will be 

Quite the contrary - he maybe loves it in Sheffield but he has family / relationship issues, which in turn have seen him behave, er, less than professionally, of late.

I say this as a big Pudil fan by the way. 

11 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Quite the contrary - he maybe loves it in Sheffield but he has family / relationship issues, which in turn have seen him behave, er, less than professionally, of late.

I noticed perhaps a new flame on his social media 

Pudil really risking it all :duntmatter:

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Nail on head 

One of my fav players of the Chansiri era. A real warrior at times 

Going by social media he looks really settled in Sheff with his family, so wonder what his next move will be 

Would hope he could go to play locally to finish his career off if his family is settled. Would not be adverse to see him returning in a coaching capacity if he should use that route.

48 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I too have witnessed terrible behaviour of late from him drinking etc.  As a pro of a club taking big salaries it’s a joke.....Prefer to give the young lads a chance than people behaving like idiots thinking they are better than the fans because of a salary. 

36 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I noticed perhaps a new flame on his social media 

Pudil really risking it all :duntmatter:

And this was also Baz’s old flame!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1