Bolton -V-Wednesday OMDT

Fantastic summing-up as usual Your Lordship. I am a fan of portmanteau words and your one today was a fantastic example

"She's the bit of fluff on the side in this scenario! .Some rough scrumpet:duntmatter: UTO 

• Haha 1

Could we please get that comfortable start and get 3-0 up by the end of first half..I really don't like the jinxy matches against bogey teams and pool team captains doing manager shifts whenever they feel like ruining our days.

By the way, seeing the name Stubbs always reminds me of Alan Stubbs of Bolton :laugh:

According to BBC Sport the Bolton players have been paid today...let’s hope this puts them in a more relaxed frame of mind and they take their collective eyes off the ball for a few minutes..while we kick it into their net a few times. Hoping the wind doesn’t affect the game too much toneet....although I suspect there will be farting at random in the away end as usual.:sad:

6 minutes ago, darklord said:

Spent all day in a very muddy field putting up fencing while getting drowned by rain. 

And now mother is in A&E.

Could really do with some good news tonight please Wednesday!

Not good, lets hope your mums ok and we bring home 3 points, that should cheer you up.

• Thanks 1

We need a win tonight because Bristol are at home to Ipswich and I can't see them dropping points. If they win and we lose we will be 8 points behind with a much worse goal difference and they will have a game in hand. Not much hope of catching them in that situation.