League Position.

Guest The Horse

It's great that we actually have something to play for.

I was convinced we were relegation bound at one point.

On 11/03/2019 at 11:27, shandypants said:

I am still really hopeful. We have come out of the last two games against the Pigs and Frank Lampard’s Derby (our bogey side when they used to be just plain old Derby County) with two points - that’s quite an achievement in my opinion. The next three fixtures are key; they are winnable games and if we get though those with, say, seven (or even better nine) points then we’d be very unlucky not to be two or three points away from the top six and we’d also have a head of steam going into that final run in. Achieve that and the fit players run that extra mile and injured players will want to play with injections, strapping, pots and splints if need be. 

I think that we will be that team that makes that late run, I can feel it in my water (or maybe that’s a bladder infection?). 

Ahem. 

On 11/03/2019 at 10:54, JOHNHARKES said:

In my opinion if we get  a top half finish this season that to me will be deemed as a decent season.

Especially after the salvage job Bullen,Agnew and more specifically Bruce has done since Jos. Going forwards I believe next season top ten is the realistic aim with the threat on ffp and embargo ect. Then top 6 challange in the season after. Bruce needs 2 years minimum to get us in a fighting position for promotion.

I’d like to think we have more ambition 

with the form we are in and big players coming back I’d like to think we really push those playoffs this season and beat those around us we need tif not we fall short in 7th or 8th I agree with the start we had that would be an anchievent to finish in top half but still our new remit as to be go for it 

next season is a little unknown true with the embargo but again the squad is good enough with a few loans and renewals and feeebies to have a go again 

I’d be expecting a challenge for playoffs from the start 

even with just renewing a few we could challenge, squad depth and bench would be the problem 

Westwood

palmer/ new

lees

thorniley / new 

iorfa 

reach 

Hutchinson 

bannan

forestieri/ new 

hooper 

fletcher