When owls fans go insane

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

It's the quiet ones you've got to watch!

Thats why it was abnormal Snoots..Our language and such was virtually the same every Saturday as his was on that one occasion....

Thats why it was so shocking...I reckon he stopped watching us outta shame!

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Thats why it was abnormal Snoots..Our language and such was virtually the same every Saturday as his was on that one occasion....

Thats why it was so shocking...I reckon he stopped watching us outta shame!

Issues in his life that’s my bet !! 

Guest mkowl

I always remember my step son going WTF when we were winning 5 - 0 and conceded 2 late goals and I absolutely lost my rag 

The game that turned out to be Chris Turner's last a 1 nil defeat to Bournemouth I got back to my Mum's after the game, ranted so much vowed that was me done and thus managed to make her cry as she thought she would not see me or the kids. 

Equally in the bad days and sat watching us lose 4 0 to say WBA I am strangely calm, embrace the joy in our ineptitude, gallows humour.

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Seen it happen once...The thread about expectations reminded me.

I'm not talking about throwing a mental when we score, but the drip drip drip of crapitude that eventually sends you over the top.

When the Kop was first allseater , about 3 of us bought a season ticket together, and you end up at with the same group as you renew..blokes behind you, in front of you etc..over a season nyou get on nodding terms, then chat and sorta get to know one another....

We were sat behind a bloke called Peter..reight nice mellow bloke...He actually gave me mate a telescope after he had mentioned he was getting into astronomy..for nowt!

Gave him all sorts of advice on how to callibrate it..chatted meteorotes...all sorts.

What I'm going on about is..He was intelligent, he came across as such , clapped , didn't jump about when we scored..

Then one Saturday, during one of our bad spells, I honestly can't remember the season, nor the game...

He went absolutely f.ookin' batsh *t mental!

Wednesday let a daft goal in against some bugger or other..We sat there just mutterin' FFS! ..Peter went berserk...He jumped into the aisle..he started more or less bitin' through his season ticket and his language was horrific...

It went..and I paraphrase

"Thats It..You set of fookin' fookers, you can't ba*tard pass, you can't f.ookin' defend, you can't f.ookin' shoot...Thats me f.ookin' done!!!

and he just left

He came back the following home game and actually apologised for his behaviour...

He wasn't there the following season...

I think you're talking out of Uranus....Sorry,  I'll get my coat.