Hutch yesterday

Just a little bit of praise once again for the new more sensible and thoughtful Hutchinson since he's returned. 

There was one point in the second half when we broke and Nuhiu gave the ball away allowing Derby a quick return counter of there own and as it came out to there right hutch was almost close to the man receiving the ball. 

It made me cringe expecting a silly lunge at full stretch to chop the man down and take him out even though he'd have got nowhere near the ball and give a silly foul away. 

He didn't, he checked his run and simply got back and into his defencive position. It's Good to see him being so much  more level headed and long may it continue. Well done Sam. 

9 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Just a little bit of praise once again for the new more sensible and thoughtful Hutchinson since he's returned. 

There was one point in the second half when we broke and Nuhiu gave the ball away allowing Derby a quick return counter of there own and as it came out to there right hutch was almost close to the man receiving the ball. 

It made me cringe expecting a silly lunge at full stretch to chop the man down and take him out even though he'd have got nowhere near the ball and give a silly foul away. 

He didn't, he checked his run and simply got back and into his defencive position. It's Good to see him being so much  more level headed and long may it continue. Well done Sam. 

Only Manwithastick could find a fault in a positive thread. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, lukestheman82 said:

Only Manwithastick could find a fault in a positive thread. 

I know mate. I gave a thumbs up to the thread so it would contradict the negs from this numbnuts!!