Fans Today

Yep, i was in the away fan's and our fans were superb. I thought the home fans did their bit too, and the banter between the two generated a good atmosphere in the ground.

One of the things that p1ssed me off early season working with a lot of franklampardssheepshaggingtwats was their positivity. Even though they weren't consistently ripping up tree's under FL they were still buzzing. And today and in recent weeks that's been us, Bruce has brought that back to the club. Playoff's or not, I can't wait for next season, Bruce is a class act and that shows on and off the field.

UTO's

8 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

Absolute class today. 

Non stop singing and everyone in a great mood. The feel good factor is back at the club. 

On our way.............

This 100%. Posted a thread about how crap we were at Hull a few weeks ago but times have deffo changed. Enjoyed it today, long may it continue. 

53 minutes ago, modboy said:

Just bought a season ticket again after having this year "off"

7 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

yeah us too...seriously thinking about it.

Great to hear. 

The more backing the club the merrier. Foresee good times ahead 

1 hour ago, Pod9 said:

Absolute class today. 

Non stop singing and everyone in a great mood. The feel good factor is back at the club. 

On our way.............

Still kept the singing going when we went behind, awesome support, we really are the 12th man.

Awesome. I was in the main Derby stand just above the dug-out and it was some noise being made, for the whole game. The SB chant sounds particularly powerful. And tbf, the Derby fans in the first half helped make it a cracking atmosphere