2 game season

Bolton and Blackburn - 6 points and the we have a very interesting finish to the season 

I think anything less and we can start looking to next year 

After today I feel more confident in doing it than not. 

Settled back 4 and keeper performaning well. Midfield working hard with a room for individual improvement. 

I’ve got a feeling Winnall will have an impact in the closing stages, hopefully Joao, FF & Fletcher will be available too. 

Onto Bolton - fingers crossed we keep the dream alive 

The good thing is that whilst we've drawn 5 of last 7 games we've made up ground. Noone above us is making a charge. I can see the gap being only 2 or 3 points if we can win both the next 2.

Shame Bolton will be on a slight high with a win today and a takeover immenent but we should have enough. Blackburn are dreadful right now too

12 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

The play offs seems a very tall order, especially with our key strikers all injured. The next two fixtures are must wins if we are to have a realistic chance. 

Totally agree, BUT if we scrape 2 wins from 2 winnable games, with a 2 week rest after ..... it will be very very interesting 

Just now, Peacenocchio said:

So say Derby and Bristol C get 2 points and we get 4. It's all over is it?

This kind of thinking is just plain dumb.

With the games we have after these 2 I think 6 points is a must 

If we keep getting 7 points from 9 we will finish in playoffs we did it in our last three 

this one and the next two if we win will give us another 7 

its just getting into silly season now with results but this has to be one of the most inconsistent seasons fir everyone in the championship and we are one of the form consistent performances let’s hope we can maintain it 

my gut feeling is we keep losing players to injury so we will run out of steam 

loving the fight though