Guest Ash76

Not his biggest fan but acknowledge he gave us something different. Nuhiu caused them all sorts of problems too, happy enough if it’s them 2 on Tuesday night 

He has a lot of motivation to do well, one of those players who wants to score badly , I think he's got it in him and I hope he gets an extended run if he bombs it then sell him if not then good, but we are at the point in the season where we can just let him play now

needs good run to get his confidence up , hasn't had much of a say since we bought him in , then shafted off to derby and injured when he came back ,had a long road to come back but I feel he will get there

Edited by trevdi9

15 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Impressed when he came on. Switched play, tried to get in behind, arguably should have had a goal. 

Been treated very unfairly here so far, hopefully with injuries now he’ll get a shot. 

He is a proven striker in this division . Needs to play 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Always rated him as a player but you have to question his loyalty. Sure if Fletcher is out for a bit now, he will get his chance.

WE made him available for loan didn't we .

Also loyalty in players is a very rare commodity 

Back to his performance , thought he did great , caused them all sorts of problems , bruce will get the best from him

8 minutes ago, Sonny said:

He was alright

Very angry chap, it seems. Daft booking for basically screaming in the linesman's face.

You can take the player out of Barnsley but you can't take Barnsley out of the player.:Sid:

• Haha 1

Guest Ash76
7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

He is a proven striker in this division . Needs to play 

Sorry, I don't subscribe to that. He's not played nowhere near enough games to be proven at this level

22 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Good run out. Has to start on Tuesday. Seemed to work well with Beast too.

Got a good ovation from both sets of fans at the end today.

I think it may be too soon to start him. My guess is Bruce will put him on the bench and consider bringing him on for the last 30 minutes at the very most.