Dominic Iorfa

5 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Looked very nervous on the ball at RB and needs to practise his throw-ins, but he's got great athleticism and willing to get up and down. Hit and miss for me today, but if he starts scoring like Reda every other game then I might have to look into updating my avatar.

I agree, think Bruce has identified some of  our weaknesses with his additions not sure he has yet found the perfect answers. 

13 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Looked very nervous on the ball at RB and needs to practise his throw-ins, but he's got great athleticism and willing to get up and down. Hit and miss for me today, but if he starts scoring like Reda every other game then I might have to look into updating my avatar.

That not a picture of you then Dan? Thought you looked familiar. :Sid:

8 hours ago, torryowl said:

the jury is still out for me …...certainly cant argue with 2 goals though with a full back the primary concern is defending and what little I've seen of him he hasn't impressed me so far . …..then again neither did viv Anderson when he first arrived so i'm not infallible when it comes to early judgement of players …...200k for a championship full back isn't much of a gamble and you usually  get what you pay for so well have to see if bruce as pulled one out the hat 

Thing is, we don't get what we pay for, look at Rhodes, Van Aiken and Pussycat.