Dominic Iorfa

Unlike me but I am optimistic Bruce will make a player of Iorfa.

He has played very little football for the last two years and things like touch and confidence are bound to be missing when the pressure gets on.

He has all the physical attributes to be a player 

• Like 1

I must be in the minority when I say I thought he had a poor first half, shat myself every time he got the ball and deffo looks like he’s got a mistake in him 

Improved 2nd and got a good goal. The comparisons with Reda are uncanny. Not the most elegant but will be a cult hero 

I’ve been saying it since he signed he’s our new reda he will have awful games and he unorthodox but he’s a beast I really like powerful attacking strong tall full backs it gives us a an extra threat on set pieces and gives us drive 

even if it’s not always pretty and sometimes frustrating 

really like him

as a side note even with the much improved performances does any one else thinks Palmer is looking very good at left back? 

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

He has played very little football for the last two years and things like touch and confidence are bound to be missing when the pressure gets on.

This could be true too - and he’s not been here all that long. 

Our back 4 now looks physically strong, the opposition aren’t going to enjoy coming up against that too much. 

We don’t seem to want the back 4 on the ball all that much (unlike the previous manager did), they are just there to remain resilient mainly.  

the jury is still out for me …...certainly cant argue with 2 goals though with a full back the primary concern is defending and what little I've seen of him he hasn't impressed me so far . …..then again neither did viv Anderson when he first arrived so i'm not infallible when it comes to early judgement of players …...200k for a championship full back isn't much of a gamble and you usually  get what you pay for so well have to see if bruce as pulled one out the hat