Should have smashed them

With a decent attacking line up we would have hit them for 3 or 4

Derby were hopeless, one of the worst teams I’ve seen this season, frank lampards derby 

very very confident going into next season with Bruce. With shrewd investment I’m calling it now that we’ll go up 

Edited by FreshOwl

I think you might be right, there is a big summer ahead, a lot of big earners are out of contract and as long as Westwood is retained I have great hope for next year.

It's not about the money you spend as demonstrated by the grunter but the manager you have and we certainly have one of the best.

1 minute ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Just been saying, we're too soft. We have no ruthless streak when we're on top. 

Sounded like we just needed better decisions in final 3rd. And in form Fletcher going off didnt help.

Still another good team performance. Just a bit of quality away from being a very good side. Need more from Aarons though, plays too much on periphery.

2 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Just been saying, we're too soft. We have no ruthless streak when we're on top. 

I mean, Derby have only lost three home games all season, plus we did score a second goal which the referee controversially ruled out, despite a lack of protests from the Derby players.

On 09/03/2019 at 17:09, FreshOwl said:

With a decent attacking line up we would have hit them for 3 or 4

Derby were hopeless, one of the worst teams I’ve seen this season, frank lampards derby 

very very confident going into next season with Bruce. With shrewd investment I’m calling it now that we’ll go up 

About time I reckon !!!