Do something unusual and gamble to win at Derby

We aren’t getting in the play-offs this season folks - save yourself the unnecessary let down.

too many teams in the way and we would need to win probably 8/9 games and we’ve not the got the quality available to do that at the moment unfortunately.

hope I’m wrong.

Edited by ka58

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

You obviously remember the incident a while ago  as you banned me for an innocuous quote.

Wrong, I have no idea what you're on about. You just keep crying about moderation, and me in particular, so that's why I made that comment.

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I do not keep crying about moderation. Show me where I have complained other than asking why  a picture of Bianca westwood was removed.

The incident I refer to was a post I made  saying.....goooaal ...which was during a boring 0 -0 game which I qualified in the post with an "only practising"

You were the one who banned me so like an elephant , I never forget. 

Today's incident was a disgusting post using a universally detested word. 

Oh right. I've banned (temporarily suspended...not actually banned) a few people for breaking that unwritten law of 'fake celebrations' in the matchday threads but not for a few years. Sorry it upset you so much, but it's what the people wanted.

I can find the other 'crying' posts if you like but I really can't be bothered. I remember those because they're fairly recent..

8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Apart from the one I mentioned I do not recollect any other complaint about mods.

Your choice of words is littered with sarcasm in several post you have responded to me.

Let's just leave there and agree to differ.

No.

• Haha 1