FL's Derby County -V- Wednesday OMDT

Great OMDT as always, I'm currently sat with a group of franklampardssheepshaggingtwats having a Wetherspoon's breakfast and a pint, and they equally agree the OMDT post's are class. Unfortunately I get to spend most of my working days with my current companion's, so it's going to be a chuffing long day if we lose!

I reckon it's ours if we boss the midfield, we could well come away with all three points. Big match for both sides, and not a fixture that always goes with form. 0-2 the  Owls, and hopefully Sammy will cut Scrubber Johnson in half and send him home with his legs in an Aldi bag for life.

And for balance a bit of Partridge from flsst's.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Derby County consistently wind me up more than I can realistically justify.

I think it's that they somehow ALWAYS manage to field at least two players who, with every fibre of their being, exude the unmistakable air of being absolute weapons-grade roasters.

For some reason, their very name instantly makes me think of neon boots, ear-cupping celebrations and two-seaters parked outside bowling alley KFCs.

They're like an Aldi own-brand Leeds.

Dreadful scenes.

0-2 The Wednesday.

lol

Mr Tom, loving your work but i think you should seek professional help. 

Let it go.

• Haha 3

I hate the fact we always lose to these fuckers. Maybe their change in club identity wipes the slate clean and we will have a better record at Frank Lampard's Pride Park than we did at Pride Park in the past.

Get to hear all our songs being sung slightly wrong though, so. Yeah. There's always that.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Great stuff Snoots.

FLDC 1 Sheffield Wednesday 2

Reach Fletcher

Must be going soft in my old age and letting my heart rule my head.

You are, but why not, time to be positive. 

The mood is good, we've got the right man in charge.

UTO

• Like 1

Thanks again MiLord and well done. 

Head™ says tough away fixture and we can't stay on this unbeaten run forever 1-0.

Heart™ says play well and the goals will come from somewhere,  0-2 Reach, Fletcher. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

You mean Frank Lampard's Derby County, right MrTom?

Yes of course, apologies - although it massively predates him; I’ve been unreasonably annoyed by Derby since I was about 8. The fact that they played on a rounders pitch and seemed proud of it was massively irksome to me even at that tender age.

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 3