U23s v Palace (h)

1 hour ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Thanks to George for these updates (also @Kanye West for the heads up)

Watching score updates on FlashScore can be a bit like watching paint dry sometimes

It will be really interesting to see how all 3 central midfielders (Hunt, Shaw and Grant) will develop.

Need to do all we can to send Alex Hunt out on loan next season, and to the club that will agree to give him fair chance of playing.

Edited by malek
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, malek said:

It will be really interesting to see how all 3 central midfielders (Hunt, Shaw and Grant) will develop.

Need to do all we can to send Alex Hunt out on loan next season, and to the club that will agree to give him fair chance of playing.

Grant maybe the one with the most talent.

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Grant maybe the one with the most talent.

Shame I don't get to see more games these days. Hunt was very close to a first team place until debacle against Sunderland, and still seems to be highly rated.

I've seen Conor Grant play just one game, but he certainly impressed with his calmness and quality on the ball. Seems like a really good talent that I hope we can develop.

There is another central midfielder  who is in his first year with our U-18's and did great so far - Lewis Farmer, and I'm certain we will see him feature for U-23's soon enough.

Guest Grez Bez

Not a long video but Grant looked very good, seems to be filing out.

Alex Hunt could be some player, not seen him for a few months but he's a proper footballer, just needs to grow a bit!